Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2009 6:24:34 PM EDT
Can anyone reccomend a local gunsmith to do some repairs located in Snohomish or King County, or else Spokane?

I have a Romanian 1969 .22 Bolt Action that has something going on with the bolt. I was shooting it, tried to chamber a new round, and the bolt won't drop down. I'm thinking it's like a 30-minute job for somebody with experience. I've taken apart AR's and have some basic skills, but don't want to mess with an old gun where I won't be able to easily find replacement parts.

Also have a Walther P22. I took it apart and am an idiot and can't get it back together properly. I pull the trigger and the hammer drops, but it does so 'weekly' and you can cotinually cycle the hammer.

Not looking for an expert gunsmith or anything, just a cheap guy that can get it done. Turn around time doesn't matter, cost is the most important.

Link Posted: 12/12/2009 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top