Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2005 10:47:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me know how I can help. I'll try to think up some fun "game" type competitions for them.
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Jackson will be there to supervise me..........................

So will I
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Ive got a 22 rimfire bell I can bring too...Besides Id like to shoot as well if kooter will loan me his 10/22 rifle...
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ive got a 22 rimfire bell I can bring too...Besides Id like to shoot as well if kooter will loan me his 10/22 rifle...

I'll bring both of them this time

Maybe I'll even bring a 38........
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll bring notsohugegator along. When is this anyway? We'll most likely be there on the 6th. He's only 10 so I think he needs a FAL now
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I may have both Jr is 14, and his sister is 6, both are shooters. Depending on when the next shoot is we may have Jr's AR together, we have to pick up more parts the weekend.
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So will I

Oh man, does this mean he wont be able to spend the night again??

Link Posted: 11/3/2005 6:11:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So will I

Oh man, does this mean he wont be able to spend the night again??

Don't get me started.....  
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Somebody has got to explain this to me sometime
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 8:28:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 8:43:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which part?

Well.. everything?

I pretty much get the gist that we all get together and have a good time..

Maybe it comes down to:

How/When/What/Where/Why?

If'n it's a weekend, can count my father and I to be there
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe Kooter can add a <16 category to the LCR shoot roster in a speshul color.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which part?

Well.. everything?

I pretty much get the gist that we all get together and have a good time..

Maybe it comes down to:

How/When/What/Where/Why?

If'n it's a weekend, can count my father and I to be there

Your answers should be here: ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=218734&page=1
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:44:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Maybe Kooter can add a <16 category to the LCR shoot roster in a speshul color.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I won't know until closer to that weekend if my two will be in tow or not.  I'm still trying to find a sitter (I'm using the whole "it's our anniversary weekend bit" but I don't think it's working) If I cannot find a sitter me and the kids will be down on Sat. if I do find a sitter I will be down by myself.  If the kids DO come Morgan will probably be the only one to shoot.  I think Cody is still a bit to  young (he doesn't listen well)  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I won't know until closer to that weekend if my two will be in tow or not.  I'm still trying to find a sitter (I'm using the whole "it's our anniversary weekend bit" but I don't think it's working) If I cannot find a sitter me and the kids will be down on Sat. if I do find a sitter I will be down by myself.  If the kids DO come Morgan will probably be the only one to shoot.  I think Cody is still a bit to  young (he doesn't listen well)  

Two toeheads in tow?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Two toeheads in tow

Totally terrific! 'Tis touchy to talk to toddlers, through the troubles thrown to them to teach them, til they turn to teens.

That is a lot of T's!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Crap, we'll have to stay up north this time as I double booked. The wife just isn't seeing the boy and I taking off to go shooting on our anniversary as a good thing. My argument as to how having time away from our jibbering nonsense is indeed a fine substitute for any shiny, mined gift purchased from some snooty psuedo-man at the mall is not going over well  .

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:00:35 AM EDT
[#28]
your wife probably wouldn't buy it if some of us showed up and 'kidnaped' you, huh?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:47:27 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Crap, we'll have to stay up north this time as I double booked. The wife just isn't seeing the boy and I taking off to go shooting on our anniversary as a good thing. My argument as to how having time away from our jibbering nonsense is indeed a fine substitute for any shiny, mined gift purchased from some snooty psuedo-man at the mall is not going over well  .

It's our anniversary too!  What a long great 6 years it's been!  But I figured "why fight him on going" so I am going to join him, even though I still think it's crazy as hell to camp in this cold weather
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:41:38 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's our anniversary too!  What a long great 6 years it's been!  But I figured "why fight him on going" so I am going to join him, even though I still think it's crazy as hell to camp in this cold weather

Hasn't it only been 5 years?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see cold, lonely nights in the dog house in your future.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Depends which one of us is right. We've been together 8 years. Were together 3 years before we got married......So that makes 5 years we've been married. My daughter was 1 year old when we got married, and she turns 6 at the end of the month. I think MrK messed up
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Depends which one of us is right. We've been together 8 years. Were together 3 years before we got married......So that makes 5 years we've been married. My daughter was 1 year old when we got married, and she turns 6 at the end of the month. I think MrK messed up

Well you know dear, I can only be perfect 99.99% of the time.  Besides, if our wedding had been memorable, so would the anniversary date, but as luck would have it, IF I remember correctly we had lost a dare to get married and it was a rushed next day thing.  Maybe next year we can renew our vows and I will remember from then on out
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#34]
All right then. You guys got a good thing going there. My wife isn't into shooting, when I got her a .357 she went out once, got familiar with it and said good enough. Luckily she tolerates my hobbies  It's lucky 13 this weekend after 15 overall good years. Damn, time does fly
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
All right then. You guys got a good thing going there. My wife isn't into shooting, when I got her a .357 she went out once, got familiar with it and said good enough. Luckily she tolerates my hobbies  It's lucky 13 this weekend after 15 overall good years. Damn, time does fly

Funny thing is after 8 years of being together it really has felt like a life time!  

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Being that 1GR requires adult supervision, are yous guys counting him?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
bump

Of all the threads to bump I would have rather this one died since I mucked up how many years I've been married.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top