Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 3:12:02 PM EDT
For all the straglers that Bigscrun misses (they leave at 9:00 Exactly!)  I can volunteer to take the next round of people up if that is too early for some of you to get there.  I will plan to be there about 10ish and will hang back and wait a few if it looks like it will be needed.  After being lost numerous times, I now know a couple ways in  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Just to clarify here..there does not seem to be ANY takers on this offer, therfore I am adjusting my plans to not be there at 10 UNLESS someone speaks up tonight.  I will be there later in the morning and I sill will swing through the P&R to MAKE sure there is noone waiting.  So when you see a silver 4 door saturn with a homer simpson sticker on the back glass swing through, and you ARE waiting for a guide jump out and let me know!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to work until 11 and I'll leave from Emerald Downs at or around that time, so I'm guessing that I will hit 77 at about 1:20? anyone going to be going through there at that time???  CC
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a couple of phone numbers for you if you want them, I can IM them to you.  I do not know for sure what time I will be there yet, I have to get with my  baby sitter to see when she wants the kids, then I have to get a tire for Kooter....just let me know and I can send them to you!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have to work until 11 and I'll leave from Emerald Downs at or around that time, so I'm guessing that I will hit 77 at about 1:20? anyone going to be going through there at that time???  CC

I'm in school until noon.  A few stops for ice, drinks, chow and I'll be rolling in there at about 3:00-ish.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]
IM me your cell # so if I can catch someone earlier I can let you know. CC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top