BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/1/2003 2:19:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2003 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#1]
For those of you who did not get to see these at the shoot, they are even nicer looking than the pictures make them out to be.  I can't wait until we decide on a tac vest.
Link Posted: 4/1/2003 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
1GR,
 By the way, how much do I owe? I'd image that the shipping would be to Natchez, Ms. unless it'll get mailed this week.

Let me know!

Jamie
Link Posted: 4/1/2003 4:56:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Can we get something other than our name embroidered on it or maybe a different flag?

I don't know what it takes to do this work so if these questions = a response from you such as "Damn you, you idiot.  Don't you know how hard it is to do this sort of work?  You can't just do this at the drop of a hat.  It takes a lot of ...."  I won't take it too hard.

I wouldn't mind a Don't Tread on Me/Gadsen flag, maybe even the version with the AR, and or a Molon Labe instead of my name.

Can you put those naked mud flap chicks on the sides of the hat also? LOL
Link Posted: 4/1/2003 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2003 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#5]
email sent I want a hat ASAP, also I want to drop my carhartt jacket off to get done.
Link Posted: 4/2/2003 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
<snip>

You might think that's funny, but I think my first FAL will be naked mudflap lady camo :)
Link Posted: 4/3/2003 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Can you take a wide shot of the vest?

Just want to see if it's the same as was in the other threads.

Also my wife asked about a hat for her, wanted to know if she could have printed on it -

<--- I'm With --->

Said this would cover all the bases.

ED
Link Posted: 4/3/2003 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

What, no Mitsubishi girl?!  
Link Posted: 4/8/2003 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#9]
1GR,
Email sent on a hat, for now.
Link Posted: 4/21/2003 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#10]
1GR,
E-mail sent to you also.
Thanks, RedMan*
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#11]
email sent w/order today.
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Email and one order for a hat sent!

Thanks 1Gunrunner!

Cheers,
Chris
Link Posted: 4/26/2003 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#13]
1GUN-I personally got the tour of the sweat shop today when I picked up my hat.  Now that is quite the operation.  Very nice people.  I also got a sneak peak of the NY hats.  NICE!!!  

These hats are great.  I will be sending a jacket and soft case to be done in the near future.
Link Posted: 4/26/2003 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/27/2003 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
1GUN-I personally got the tour of the sweat shop today when I picked up my hat.  Now that is quite the operation.  Very nice people.  I also got a sneak peak of the NY hats.  NICE!!!  

These hats are great.  I will be sending a jacket and soft case to be done in the near future.

Ya WTH - you don't even call me?!

Last I new you guys were either shooting or hunting on Sat.  If I would have known you were around I would have given you a call.  I will be coming through you AO often this summer.  My wife's grandmother who is getting very old and in not the great of health lives north in Tenio.  So I will be there at least once a month.  So hopefully I will be able to make a shoot or two.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:48:00 PM EDT
[#16]

I got my hat today! It's really nice!

Everyone, get your ass of the couch and order one!

Thanks 1Gunrunner!

Cheers,
Chris
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:33:05 AM EDT
[#17]
1GR,
your post says that you wear a 7 1/8th to 7 1/4. Thats exactly what I wear but my hat that I ordered is way to fricking big, very cool but to big. I did however forget to mention that I have little to no hair.
But I still wear that same hat size. I ordered the larger size like suggested. Am I S.O.L. or do I have to order another hat that is smaller.
Sorry, RedMan*
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Can you take a wide shot of the vest?

Can I get a wide shot of the Naked Mud Flap Chick?

I'll have to sneak a bit of the OT away for the hat pretty soon.
Did I understand that I can have the emblem sewn on to my own garment of choice (that being a jacket or coat)?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
1GR,
your post says that you wear a 7 1/8th to 7 1/4. Thats exactly what I wear but my hat that I ordered is way to fricking big, very cool but to big. I did however forget to mention that I have little to no hair.
But I still wear that same hat size. I ordered the larger size like suggested. Am I S.O.L. or do I have to order another hat that is smaller.
Sorry, RedMan*

It may be the perception in the Islands that American Heads are very large...
Ever buy gloves made in the Orient?  The fingers are usually skinny and too long.
At least that's what I've found when looking for the driving gloves.
I resorted to using batting gloves and they are sized correctly, or close enough.
Would we be able to have the emblem sewn on to the hat of our choosing, as in my question above re the jacket?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 4:45:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Very nice, any hats still available? Where do I get one?

Jennifer
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Any more news on the tac vests yet?  I've been looking around a little and can't really find any good ones at a decent price.  Have you had any luck 1GR?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Whats the possibility of an official hat for Gun Stock?  
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 1:14:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Hey, those rock, am I reading the posts correctly? The shop is near Tenino?
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:08:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I can't wait until we decide on a tac vest.

Hmmm,

This just happened to come through my mailing list yesterday
$120 Blackhawk vests on clearance for $49 at Galls
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm,

Wow, that looks like a great deal.  I'll IM 1GUNRUNNER and see if he thinks the shop could put the WA logo anywhere on there.  Since I think we are still not allowed any kind of "group buys" on here we may just have to each purchase one and send it to Tenino por the emblem work.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm,

I just put in my request to Galls, For the price you can't go wrong, I have seen lots of these vests, and I would have to say that you would have to make some sort of Velcro patch to make it work on the left brest pocket...

BTW mine will be in OD Green, I wonder if I could get my Team Hat in Day-Glo orange?

Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Saw one on the line today at FAS, appeared to be very well built.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#30]
I got my Vest from Galls today, NICE!, for $50.00 I would tell you all to get them if you can, (come on it is less that what most of you blow in ammo in a couple hours) There are a ton of hidden pockets and Things on the is vest. It appears to be a one size fits all sorta deal. lots of ways to adjust it. It also looks like if you want a team washington patch you could do a velcro thing for the left pocket, or even take off the velcro strip and put it on the pocketflap itself...
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#31]
I ordered the vest from galls also. Got myself a black one. Should be here tomorrow. A patch would be cool. An america flag patch would be cool also I would think.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#32]
$50 for the vest aint bad.  What did they rake you for shipping etc.  Do you know if they still have more in stock?
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#33]
After the tax and shipping it was $63 for 2day UPS shipping.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 11:15:43 PM EDT
[#34]
I like the vest, I also got a radio pouch for mine, (yes Im a geek with a radio) I even tried it out last week, kinds funny getting used to after spending all those years in military LBE. I think it is money well spent.Now to get a bladder for it! this thing has pockets hidden behind the mag pockets even.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#35]
OK, you guys talked me into it.  Ordered mine today.  With standard shipping (4-5 days) it came to 63.62 total.  I looked on the Blackhawk site and there do look like pretty nice vests.

Can't wait to get all tactical on ya..

EDITED TO ASK:  IS THERE AN INSIDE HOLSTER ON THESE VESTS TO CARRY A SMALL HANDGUN?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Got mine tonight. There is no inside holster unless you want to stick your handgun in one of the inside pockets on either side of your vest. I ordered the regular size and I'm almost 6'2". I wonder if I should've got the longer one. The vest comes right down to below my belly button. What did you all order?

Kevin
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:00:43 AM EDT
[#37]
My Kel-Tec P-32 fits inside the left brest pocket like a glove, there are pockets inside each side, but I dont think I would put a Pistol in them, the shoud hang down just below  your belly so you can put your duty belt through the web loops and have it hang at your hips, I would use a drop leg holster with this. I have to get my camel back bladder for the pouch in the rear of the vest, and Im going to have a couple of velcro loops sewn on to hold the drinking tube in place. so far I do like it. Im 6 ft and just ordered the regular size, it can be adjusted. I also replaced the laces in the sides with 550 cord already, but that is not really needed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Just receive my vest order today and the first thing I noticed is that on their add it says MADE IN USA...what I got is Made In Korea...what's yours?
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 11:37:05 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just receive my vest order today and the first thing I noticed is that on their add it says MADE IN USA...what I got is Made In Korea...what's yours?

You should check again....BlackHawk is made in Viet Nam...
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 6:56:59 AM EDT
[#40]
I didn't see any "Long" :(  Just regular. If anyone ordered "Long" but after trying it out thinks they should have gotten "Regular", let me know.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#41]
I do not think that this item was available in Long that was being sold in the clearance area.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 11:30:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Thats a damn good price, I'm ordering one today!

Quoted:
EDITED TO ASK:  IS THERE AN INSIDE HOLSTER ON THESE VESTS TO CARRY A SMALL HANDGUN?

Looks like the vest doesn't have a pistol holster. I was going to carry mine like the IDF do. Just below his right hand is a Glock in a mag pouch.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Yea just looked at mine. Says Made in Korea..
Link Posted: 1/16/2004 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/20/2004 6:29:54 AM EDT
[#45]
I lost (can't find) my damn hat!  May have to order another..
Link Posted: 1/28/2004 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#46]
As a non paying non Team AR15 board poster, I can't really buy or wear the apparel, can I?

*edited for smilie
Link Posted: 3/29/2004 4:38:55 AM EDT
[#47]
ARIZONA, please don't forget us!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Those ballcaps still available?
What other colors does it come in as?
Link Posted: 2/6/2005 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#49]
still around?
Link Posted: 2/6/2005 10:11:26 AM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top