Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 3:08:09 PM EDT
Anyone a member here? Been thinking about joining. Any one have experience at the club? Looks pretty nice driving by but can't see much from the road.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Im not a member but I go the once a month.

Its one of the better clubs in the Pittsburgh area.

Look on their website for membership details.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Im not a member but I go the once a month.

Its one of the better clubs in the Pittsburgh area.

Look on their website for membership details.

View Quote

PCMS is a great club with quite a lot to offer and and doesn't have all of the stupid rules like Trafford, Crowfoot and so on.  If you're a member you can shoot IDPA free, but you can also participate for free if you donate labor for setup and clean up.  This is a good way to get up there, meet members, and check out the scene.  I can check my email for the next match day if your are interested.

I have weekends off these days so I hope to be shooting more matches this year.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#3]
IDPA is $10 for members of the club, $15 for the public, free if you help setup/takedown or act as a SO   ;)

Did you guys shoot today?   I'm Greg  :)
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been a member at PMSC for the last 4 years or so. I love the club, it has really nice facilities. I like that you can pick a IDPA bay in the back and just have the bay all to yourself without distraction. What I have been meaning to do is get involved in IDPA, just seems overwhelming, and I have no idea how to start!
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Start by showing up!    

It's a really friendly group of people who will be more than happy to explain everything to you as you go.
Top Top