Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2016 7:29:47 PM EDT
One is in personal name the others are in trust

So just CLEO and fingerprints on one and paperwork w/ ATF on all?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are moving within the same state, I don't think there is any requirement to notify the ATF.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 7:13:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought you had to notify ATF of an address change of where the weapons are at? After that, the trust ones only required a notification of the CLEO when applied for, I doubt itd need anything more than that to enter with. The sole ownership one may be different?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#3]
No requirement to notify anyone for intra state moves whether it's short or long term. Only if it leaves the state.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I've moved back and forth from Pinal to Maricopa and never did any paperwork whatsoever. Glad to hear I didn't f*ck that up.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#5]
You can send them a friendly letter stating the in-state address change but is not required.. If they want to find you, they will...
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can send them a friendly letter stating the in-state address change but is not required.. If they want to find you, they will...
View Quote

This.   When I moved from Maricopa to Pinal county a few years ago, this is what I did. It wasn't necessary at all, but I felt better about having done it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top