Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2015 11:03:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:23:47 AM EDT
[#1]
The guys at Midwest Gun Club in Canal Fulton are good people. They have a small selection, but I'm sure they can order anything you want.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Never dealt with them personally.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
You may want to look in the Retro forum archive about this place. There was a bunch of issues with them and members on this site. From what I can remember people were contacting the attorneys generals office and local police and prosecutors office over their business practices. I do remember that they changed their user/seller  name a couple of times on gunbroker during all if the above mentioned issues.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:56:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hmm. Maybe I won't me considering them. The only thing I found on them was a Facebook page, website that didn't work and a thread in ar15 cColorado about the gunbroker thing you mentioned.
I was given the name of a guy, Ron Carmen. I'm just looking for a place with them in stock so I dont get stuck paying a transfer fee.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You may want to look in the Retro forum archive about this place. There was a bunch of issues with them and members on this site. From what I can remember people were contacting the attorneys generals office and local police and prosecutors office over their business practices. I do remember that they changed their user/seller  name a couple of times on gunbroker during all if the above mentioned issues.

Hmm. Maybe I won't me considering them. The only thing I found on them was a Facebook page, website that didn't work and a thread in ar15 cColorado about the gunbroker thing you mentioned.
I was given the name of a guy, Ron Carmen. I'm just looking for a place with them in stock so I dont get stuck paying a transfer fee.

Ironsight has ordered all mine without any transfer fees.

She is an FFL 07 with SOT2. So one set fee for the whole year of transfers.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I would pass on High Power Armory (or at least be very carefull when dealing with them).
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Dobransky Firearms in North Canton is a Class III dealer.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#8]
The Fin is as well.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Ive never had a problem with them. Bought a few lowers. Not in the best area, but prices are good.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 6:17:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I bought two Spike's lowers from them. Kinda flaky and shady in my opinion,  but have some decent deals occasionally.  Cavet Empor
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:28:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I've had several conversations with them at local gun shows and they have been very friendly and helpful. Have not purchased from them but only because what I'm looking for when I'm looking has not matched up with their sales.

D.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I got 2 spikes lowers when they had them on sale, no problems with either. Very easy to work with. I've liked them on FB and see what I think are great prices on some items.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Good choice on the can.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I ended up going to Iron Sights Armory. She ordered me a Spectre2 and sold a friend of mine a Surefire Ryder. Planned on picking up a Specwar556 also but price seemed a tad bit high on it. I may wait for the Omega to get in stock or just form 1 a FP can just to knock the bark off the SBR.
View Quote

What kind of price did you get on the Spectre II if you don't mind?
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I haggle with her on things I order. Mostly because if you pay up front, why not get a better price?
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Edited due to a pm.

I do not work for iron sights or any gun shop. Didn't mean to bad mouth any other company. I'm just repeating what I've been told. Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 1:30:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Edited due to conflict. Sorry.

I was not behind the counter. Another employee was. I did take apart my suppressors on the counter but I was not behind it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Gentlemen: I appreciate that you frequent Iron Sights Armory. However, it is not necessary to degrade another store to support Iron Sights.  The location of their store is irrelevant to the level of customer service one may receive at their location, the knowledge of their employees, or the quality of the product they offer. In the one conversation that I have had with them, they were pleasant. I immediately reached out to them to apologize for the ignorance of someone to give negative feedback on their store and immediately promote Iron Sights.  In regards to anyone here being an employee of the store: Debbie is the sole owner of the store, and family helps out when they can. In regards to the scenario being referred to here with the suppressors:  It is my understanding that Debbie had shown the other gentleman the two suppressors he was interested in looking at in the case from behind the counter, and you offered to allow him to see your suppressor from the safe that is awaiting the arrival of your stamp before it can leave the store from the customer side of the counter.  Please DO NOT misunderstand this gentleman does not represent Iron Sights Armory! I know Debbie has asked you to remove your comments, and I will ask again.  It's just plain rude. There is no other excuse for it.  

No need to hide behind a user name because anything stated above is honest and truthful.  
Jackie Parisi,
Debbie's daughter
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Ended up editing a bunch of my posts. Fucking PC bullshit. If you conduct your business in a bad way it's to be expected that you'll receive negative feedback.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#25]
I have no clue what happened in this thread but, locking at OP's request
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top