Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2015 10:43:09 PM EDT
Can I purchase a handgun just with FSC or do I need to take a class or something?
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 10:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Can I purchase a handgun just with FSC or do I need to take a class or something?
View Quote

FSC is all you need, CCW is better
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what I thought. Thank you
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Please recommend a Glock or a S&W to me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:37:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:07:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Leaning towards .40  I'll try to upload some pics of the 71  I want a gun the wife and I can shoot together and also for a future ccw.What makes it tough is I have big hands and she has small ones lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Leaning towards .40  I'll try to upload some pics of the 71  I want a gun the wife and I can shoot together and also for a future ccw.What makes it tough is I have big hands and she has small ones lol
View Quote

I personally prefer 9mm due to cheap ammo, low recoil and good ballistics for handgun ammo. But don't worry their are plenty of topics on this board to talk you into any caliber you want. As for what gun, go to a range that has rentals and try some out, they may require two people to rent FYI. I would suggest Glock 19, M&P and CZ 75 as a good starting point.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:46:02 PM EDT
[#7]
You need your drivers license, an FSC, AND a second proof of residence, like a utility bill or car registration with your same name and address on your license.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:31:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the info guys, I really appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top