User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
doubletap
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]
The 4th DCA decision is backwards. Open carry is protected; concealed carry is licensed. Typical. The legislature is the answer.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats to Texas. Fuck you Florida.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
"The Gunshine State........" indeed.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
keep on fighting, until we get this done or until i die. just because some don't want to o/c, don't deny the rest of us the right to do so. they say the "shall issue" c/c covers the 2a aspect, but i shouldn't have to pay for my rights.
View Quote

IMHO I got a drivers license ...I'm not a felon ...that should be it...nothing more. There shouldn't be a permit at all if your Florida resident. B-
Have  a drivers license for Florida C -if you can legally purchase a firearm since you get checked then.
Between all that the state...county whoever LE /SO /ATF knows who the person is....
Just my two pennies

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 11:59:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The 4th DCA decision is backwards. Open carry is protected; concealed carry is licensed. Typical. The legislature is the answer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

THESE!!!!  And, by the way, NO thanks to that Marion Hammer.  I watched those Senate hearings a few years ago when open carry was sponsored by Sen. Evers.  Wow, some of the pro-open carry testimony and arguments was abysmal.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top