Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 8:42:06 PM EDT
Ok so not really an HK but I can't seem to stop wanting one of the Cetme L kits hanging around. Is there anywhere that I could get a receiver and barrel or am I basically stuck trying to fabricate the receiver etc?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:01:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy a kit and put it away until someone makes a receiver or flat, I don't think it will be too long down the road.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#3]
So basically, there are a few people I've seen around the net working on a receiver. They've already figured out that barrels can be made from HK93 barrels, and I would suspect that soon we will see dedicated CETME L barrels. These kits have only been out for a couple of weeks, and already people have designed stamping dies for the receiver, and modified barrels to work. So I don't think it will be long before the bits we need to build them are available. This has probably been the fastest moving project I have seen for a firearm build requiring actual parts development.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the heads up guys!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#5]
How will the fcg work on these things as far as making sure they are semi auto? Any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:47:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmmm i'm loathe to write them and ask them about it so I won't i'll wait for someone smarter than me to figure out the right answer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top