Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2014 1:48:08 PM EDT
Finally came in today, only took a week, thanks UPS!

I really like it, it's bulkier than I was expecting but I find the grip really uncomfortable. Please tell me the UMP grips are smaller!?

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Doing a UMP Clone? UMP grip is WAAAAAAY better than the USC one.

This is mine. The barrel is going to get threaded and probably shortened a little more after I see how the suppressor mounts up.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep us posted if you do an UMP clone with it!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doing a UMP Clone? UMP grip is WAAAAAAY better than the USC one.

This is mine. The barrel is going to get threaded and probably shortened a little more after I see how the suppressor mounts up.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/10679970_10101235539081652_1455844100551077959_o.jpg

View Quote

I'm definitely doing a UMP clone, but it will have to wait a little bit as I've dropped nearly $3000 in firearms this month. Your clone is pretty much exactly how I want mine set up, micro red dot and the RVG. I'm planning on picking up the HDSP threaded barrel at some point. I'm debating whether to SBR this now or wait until after I can do the conversion.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:56:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Where did you get it? I have been looking into buying/building a USC/UMP for a little while now.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where did you get it? I have been looking into buying/building a USC/UMP for a little while now.
View Quote

Gunbroker. There are a bunch on there including a couple that are new in box. I wouldn't even waste my time on armslist.com. Pretty much every USC/UMP on there is a scam. Most of the time they don't even try, they just cut and paste the exact same ad from GB to armslist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top