Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2017 10:41:12 PM EDT
Had the stamp for probably 6 months now and just never got around to it. I am going to send it out with a few other things to get engraved this week

Where did you guys get your sidefold stock and what parts do I need again? I have an olddddd thread I think but cant find it
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm still waiting on my stamp, but this is what I'm doing to mine.

Manticore stock and a Stormwerkz hinge
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Ace folding stock and mechanisms available from here:

https://star15.com/parts-accessories/ace.html
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:26:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ace folding stock and mechanisms available from here:

https://star15.com/parts-accessories/ace.html
View Quote

Man these stupid parts are expensive haha

Anyone know if you have to tap or if you can use bolts?
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I used the manticore stock and stormwerkz hinge too.

I had an FFL friend drill and tap it using a little drill/tap combo I picked up from lowes for a couple bucks. He said it was easy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:04:07 PM EDT
[#5]
As others said Storm Werkz hinge and Manticore triangle stock. Fits great on my Draco SBR. Drilling and tapping was easy if you're hands on, measure multiple times and go slow.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As others said Storm Werkz hinge and Manticore triangle stock. Fits great on my Draco SBR. Drilling and tapping was easy if you're hands on, measure multiple times and go slow.
View Quote

Sounds good. Ill order this week. Tapping is easy I just like using a bolt so I can really tighten it down. Tapping puts a bad taste in my mouth from dirtbike days having to tap things on the aluminum casing pain in the ass
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes you can use bolts with nuts or the threaded block that someone sells to spread the load out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#8]
the M92 rear trunnion, doesn't really have much in the way of thickness to tap at the rear. there's a member on AKFiles forum that sells threaded backing plates for the M92/85, made of tool steel and they fit the inside contour of the rear trunnion perfectly. I think his username is wildbill.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 6:03:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Awesome. Someone... Somewhere... always has what you're looking for
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Awesome. Someone... Somewhere... always has what you're looking for
View Quote

Here you go http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173524&highlight=m92
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top