Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2016 12:58:07 AM EDT
Just that  which one.  CZ seems popular right now, but if small size is less important than shootability, which wins?

JRC or CZ Scorpion
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Cz scorpion evo 3 sbr w/ factory stock.

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cz scorpion evo 3 sbr w/ factory stock.

View Quote

This! I shoot PCC in USPSA and this is what I use. The only part that sucks is that there are no extended magazines
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 11:00:43 PM EDT
[#3]
The CZ is new and how right now. Its smaller than the JRC.

But, I have a small collection of 9mm PCC's and the one I shoot most at the range is the JRC.
Why?  Good question...but the answer is actually quite simple. Its a good solid firearm that is steady and you can shoot that thing all day. No drama, smooth, lower recoil than my other PCC's, and its the most accurate PCC I have.

But, each of us have different priorities in firearms. I have other PCC's that are lighter and more compact but the JRC is the smoothest and most accurate of the bunch.

YMMV
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#4]
So out of the 22 who have voted for the CZ, how many have ever shot a JRC?  I summize everyone is just voting for what they have (CZ).  I'm all for new and fad, but I don't plan on shooting a PCC much.  I just want the better performer.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:59:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So out of the 22 who have voted for the CZ, how many have ever shot a JRC?  I summize everyone is just voting for what they have (CZ).  I'm all for new and fad, but I don't plan on shooting a PCC much.  I just want the better performer.
View Quote

That is just it...the CZ is new and "hot" right now. I am sure its a fine piece but those who vote for it...how many have tried the other options or lived with a JRC? I looked at the CZ because it was the new kid on the block but have stayed away as I have so many other PCC's and I just didn't see where it could do anything any better than what I already had. If I were new to the game and didn't have another PCC I might feel differently. My 20 year old grand daughter loved the JRC best of all my PCC's because its so accurate, smooth and reliable and she can shoot it all day without issue. I may have to pass it on to her.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:42:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That is just it...the CZ is new and "hot" right now. I am sure its a fine piece but those who vote for it...how many have tried the other options or lived with a JRC? I looked at the CZ because it was the new kid on the block but have stayed away as I have so many other PCC's and I just didn't see where it could do anything any better than what I already had. If I were new to the game and didn't have another PCC I might feel differently. My 20 year old grand daughter loved the JRC best of all my PCC's because its so accurate, smooth and reliable and she can shoot it all day without issue. I may have to pass it on to her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats the big deal on the take down model?  It does appear to have a longer handguard which is a bigger deal to me than the fat short railed models.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I have had both a JCC in 9mm glock mags, and now an SBR Scorpion. Would have to choose Scorpion.
JCC is heavy, really heavy for a PCC.
Scorpion was not as accurate as JCC I found tho.
Trigger on Scorpion wasn't as good as JCC although neither are very great.

Just my $0.02
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top