Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/31/2015 2:55:33 AM EDT
Any reviews, anything from SHOT, anything at all?  just showed up in the Centerfire Systems circular for $549... looks like a good deal.  AR furniture, AR forend, G17 mags...

Link to CFS
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:19:49 AM EDT
[#1]
GD thread:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1713084_Nano_9mm_Carbine.html&page=1&anc=51795045#i51795045
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GD thread:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1713084_Nano_9mm_Carbine.html&page=1&anc=51795045#i51795045
View Quote

I'm hoping, as this is the tech forum on PCCs, that we can get technical information on it, rather than 20 replies about Glock mags.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#3]
In for answers on this to. I'm interested.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Do an internet search on the company that makes is. Seems they are located just outside Evansville, Indiana and are better known for all their light weight AR's and other items. Some of their stuff is even sold by MidwayUSA. What was interesting to me was that on the manufacturer's site I couldn't find anything about this rifle. They don't even mention it. Why?

The rifle is being offered by Centerfire Systems over by Lexington, Kentucky.  They have in the past offered low production items. I got one of the first TNW ASR's from them.  They do not have a big store front, more of a distributor/on line store. Its not like I can run over and handle one of these. I like the look of it and almost ordered one when I saw it, especially at that price point. But, the lack of information on it and the fact the manufacturer of it doesn't acknowledge its existence concerns me. What if its a lemon? What if a part breaks? Will they support it or will it be an orphan?

Too many questions, too few answers. In the meanwhile I will stick with JRC and TNW as they are cranking out product, offer spares and support. Still this NANO looks interesting, especially at that price. I will call the retailer on Monday when they open and learn more.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Edited..VA-gunnut
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do an internet search on the company that makes is. Seems they are located just outside Evansville, Indiana and are better known for all their light weight AR's and other items. Some of their stuff is even sold by MidwayUSA. What was interesting to me was that on the manufacturer's site I couldn't find anything about this rifle. They don't even mention it. Why?

The rifle is being offered by Centerfire Systems over by Lexington, Kentucky.  They have in the past offered low production items. I got one of the first TNW ASR's from them.  They do not have a big store front, more of a distributor/on line store. Its not like I can run over and handle one of these. I like the look of it and almost ordered one when I saw it, especially at that price point. But, the lack of information on it and the fact the manufacturer of it doesn't acknowledge its existence concerns me. What if its a lemon? What if a part breaks? Will they support it or will it be an orphan?

Too many questions, too few answers. In the meanwhile I will stick with JRC and TNW as they are cranking out product, offer spares and support. Still this NANO looks interesting, especially at that price. I will call the retailer on Monday when they open and learn more.
View Quote

A lot of us are familiar with mag tactical I'm not so much curious about the company it just seems odd that a relatively well known company would drop this onto the market with little to no fan fare and only sell through one retailer. The fact that it isn't listed on their site is also very strange!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:45:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And trannies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD thread:

I'm hoping, as this is the tech forum on PCCs, that we can get technical information on it, rather than 20 replies about Glock mags.

And trannies.

Also that.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:48:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A lot of us are familiar with mag tactical I'm not so much curious about the company it just seems odd that a relatively well known company would drop this onto the market with little to no fan fare and only sell through one retailer. The fact that it isn't listed on their site is also very strange!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly I trust Mag Tactical, had a couple lowers both very nice, and the price is very good.  The lack of anything on their own website is weird though...  It appears to take AR FF foreend  that attach to standard barrel nuts (UTG slim foreend is used OEM) so that's very nice as well, just wish they'd had this out at SHOT or something.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah i've had mag tactical lowers before and they are great quality. I'm not worried about the quality just the suddeness that it appeared on the market seems odd lol.

I'm going to call centerfire on monday and ask about it. If they have them in stock etc i'll probably pick one up.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Interesting, this is the first time I've heard anything about this gun. The receiver looks to be more compact than my JRC, which would be nice as I just barely can't fit the JRC in my gun bag. Depending on reviews, I may be tempted to sell one to get the other.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting, this is the first time I've heard anything about this gun...

Same here.

+1 again. Seriously interested, frankly. Mags I already use & have a bunch of, a caliber that I already use and love for carbine use, threaded barrel (although wrong pitch, but adapters are available) for my 9mm suppressor, and a $549 price tag..? Definitely looking more into this one. If it gets good reliability reviews, I may have to anger the wife "just one more time"...

Didn't realize my wife was right there when one of my nephews asked me the other day how many guns I owned. "Forty-six" didn't sound like a huge number to me (or him), but she acted like it was excessive.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:  +1 again. Seriously interested, frankly. Mags I already use & have a bunch of, a caliber that I already use and love for carbine use, threaded barrel (although wrong pitch, but adapters are available) for my 9mm suppressor, and a $549 price tag..? Definitely looking more into this one. If it gets good reliability reviews, I may have to anger the wife "just one more time"...

Didn't realize my wife was right there when one of my nephews asked me the other day how many guns I owned. "Forty-six" didn't sound like a huge number to me (or him), but she acted like it was excessive.
View Quote

One for every year she's old?    Might be low rate initial production, so they didn't announce it @ SHOT show instead of pulling a Kel-Tec?
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

One for every year she's old?    ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  +1 again. Seriously interested, frankly. Mags I already use & have a bunch of, a caliber that I already use and love for carbine use, threaded barrel (although wrong pitch, but adapters are available) for my 9mm suppressor, and a $549 price tag..? Definitely looking more into this one. If it gets good reliability reviews, I may have to anger the wife "just one more time"...

One for every year she's old?    ...

No; she's older than that. (We both are... )
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#15]
The lack of reviews and specs is just really getting to me. As soon as I get the funds I think I'll be ordering one, maybe doing another Law Tactical conversion depending on what we find out. Really curious if it uses a regular carbine buffer since it looks to have a short receiver, or if it needs spacers like the JRC or an extended buffer like a 9mm AR. Big plus to me are those push pins for easier disassembly over the JRC.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:52:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The lack of reviews and specs is just really getting to me. Really curious if it uses a regular carbine buffer since it looks to have a short receiver, or if it needs spacers like the JRC or an extended buffer like a 9mm AR.

Big plus to me are those push pins for easier disassembly over the JRC.
View Quote

I am temped by this thing as I am just a 9mm PCC dog and have a few of them.   But, there are a few items to consider:

No product history and the guys who make it don't seem to claim it.  It could be a new model just coming out and they are testing the waters as it were.

The push pins are no big deal to me. I have a JRC and I have never had an issue with push pins or cleaning or buffer or anything. I just shoot it, clean it though the mag well and ejector port and all is good.  If I do need to break it down its just a couple of screws. Much easier than a Ruger PC-9 or a Marlin Camp.

Its nice and light and compact. That tempted me for awhile but when I compared it to my TNW ASR it was about the same size and weight. I like that the ASR barrel just unscrews and it will fit into a small bag like a laptop computer bag. On the negative side of the ASR is the trigger. Its OK, but just OK and its propitiatory, you can't swap it out for an AR trigger. They do ofter more than one trigger but they are not terrible but not great.  I have lived with the ASR for some time now and its a known quantity where this new Nano is anyone's guess and a bit of a mystery.

My JRC is stone reliable and accurate, but it is NOT light! Its a good bit more weight than this Nano or the ASR.  The weight makes it a nice shooting rifle, smoothing out the impulses but it is noticeably heavier. Not a deal killer but when you put down a nice light six pound carbine and pick on up that is 30% more weight you notice it.

I have found one person doing a person review on this. They were mostly positive about it noting it did have a few feed issues and the mags were a bit tight at first. No long range reviews yet however that I can find.  I have several great PCC's now, is it worth it to take a chance on an unknown like this?

I could drive over and pick one of these up tomorrow, the dealer is only 40 minutes away.  I just don't know enough yet....
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I am temped by this thing as I am just a 9mm PCC dog and have a few of them.   But, there are a few items to consider:

No product history and the guys who make it don't seem to claim it.  It could be a new model just coming out and they are testing the waters as it were.

The push pins are no big deal to me. I have a JRC and I have never had an issue with push pins or cleaning or buffer or anything. I just shoot it, clean it though the mag well and ejector port and all is good.  If I do need to break it down its just a couple of screws. Much easier than a Ruger PC-9 or a Marlin Camp.

Its nice and light and compact. That tempted me for awhile but when I compared it to my TNW ASR it was about the same size and weight. I like that the ASR barrel just unscrews and it will fit into a small bag like a laptop computer bag. On the negative side of the ASR is the trigger. Its OK, but just OK and its propitiatory, you can't swap it out for an AR trigger. They do ofter more than one trigger but they are not terrible but not great.  I have lived with the ASR for some time now and its a known quantity where this new Nano is anyone's guess and a bit of a mystery.

My JRC is stone reliable and accurate, but it is NOT light! Its a good bit more weight than this Nano or the ASR.  The weight makes it a nice shooting rifle, smoothing out the impulses but it is noticeably heavier. Not a deal killer but when you put down a nice light six pound carbine and pick on up that is 30% more weight you notice it.

I have found one person doing a person review on this. They were mostly positive about it noting it did have a few feed issues and the mags were a bit tight at first. No long range reviews yet however that I can find.  I have several great PCC's now, is it worth it to take a chance on an unknown like this?

I could drive over and pick one of these up tomorrow, the dealer is only 40 minutes away.  I just don't know enough yet....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The lack of reviews and specs is just really getting to me. Really curious if it uses a regular carbine buffer since it looks to have a short receiver, or if it needs spacers like the JRC or an extended buffer like a 9mm AR.

Big plus to me are those push pins for easier disassembly over the JRC.

DO IT!
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Gotta agree with the JRC assessment, I've got liltle to complain about on my JRC .45 carbine but it's as big n heavy as my Rock River 9mm AR, makes my CX4 Storm feel like an SBR by comparison. The Nano has some serious potential, takes common mags, comes with a decent looking rail and the price is on par with a Glock 9mm pistol. So far looks good to me.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I fired off an email to Mag Tactical, the builders of this carbine.....I asked for more information on this rifle as no one knows anything about it.

I have yet to get a reply........
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:18:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Gotta agree with the JRC assessment, I've got liltle to complain about on my JRC .45 carbine but it's as big n heavy as my Rock River 9mm AR, makes my CX4 Storm feel like an SBR by comparison. The Nano has some serious potential, takes common mags, comes with a decent looking rail and the price is on par with a Glock 9mm pistol. So far looks good to me.
View Quote

The JRC's advantage over ever other carbine with proprietary receiver. It's ambidextrous out of the box. Is any other PCC able to do that?
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm somewhat of a noob to ARs - Is their any concern that the upper and lower are 6061 rather than 7075?
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:21:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm somewhat of a noob to ARs - Is their any concern that the upper and lower are 6061 rather than 7075?
View Quote

Here is a  hint....go to your favorite search engine (and I hope its NOT Google....the best hits money can buy...)  and ask that question. You will gain all sorts of in-depth knowledge about these two alloys. As many know alloys are created to gain certain properties. The metallurgist decides on which properties are most important and mixes his alloy for that application. There is so much information out there.  I did enjoy one comment by a guy, "you could make a toothbrush out of Stainless Steel and it would be stronger than the plastic one you are using now...but does it need to be that strong?"  We see this so often in the internet arguments over what is better. I mean, why not make your upper and lower out of titanium and it would be really strong!

Read this:  Alloys for a lower

Or this:  More...

Or this:  More  

The list goes on and on.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 3:43:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Here is a  hint....go to your favorite search engine (and I hope its NOT Google....the best hits money can buy...)  and ask that question. You will gain all sorts of in-depth knowledge about these two alloys. As many know alloys are created to gain certain properties. The metallurgist decides on which properties are most important and mixes his alloy for that application. There is so much information out there.  I did enjoy one comment by a guy, "you could make a toothbrush out of Stainless Steel and it would be stronger than the plastic one you are using now...but does it need to be that strong?"  We see this so often in the internet arguments over what is better. I mean, why not make your upper and lower out of titanium and it would be really strong!

The list goes on and on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The list goes on and on.

The ARFCOM way would be to make a titanium toothbrush.. and carry two... FWIW :P

I wouldn't balk at an AR because it was one or the other personally bud. Yes 7075 is STRONGER per se, but again does it need to be? 6061 ARs are all over the place... and you find very little complaint when it comes down to it. Not sure I've ever seen a "My AR blew up because it was 6061, sure wish it was 7075 and that wouldn't of happened" argument.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I mentioned the other day I had fired off an email to Mag Tactical about this rifle. I asked about support, warranty, spare parts,etc. , questions we should all ask of a new product before laying out our money on it.

I finally got a reply from them today. After a list of questions that all of  us would ask this is how they replied:

"We are the manufacture for this product, but all sales with go through Clear view Investments.

Thank you

Vanessa J"

That is the company's reply, ever last word of it.  This does NOT give me much faith in this rifle or the support the company might offer. I don't need an orphan that uses non-standard parts that three years from now will be unattainable. Been down that road before and don't care to go there again. I would need some better answers than what I got before I get into this game. They don't even claim it, its just something they build for a customer. Will Centerfire give us a warranty and maintain spare parts?
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Calico Liberty is the only one that comes immediately to mind -- ambi safety and downward ejecting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The JRC's advantage over ever other carbine with proprietary receiver. It's ambidextrous out of the box. Is any other PCC able to do that?

Calico Liberty is the only one that comes immediately to mind -- ambi safety and downward ejecting.

Yes, However unlike the JRC it is proprietary parts. The JRC uses AR H/T/S , safety, and furniture .
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 12:20:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:  I mentioned the other day I had fired off an email to Mag Tactical about this rifle. I asked about support, warranty, spare parts,etc. , questions we should all ask of a new product before laying out our money on it.

I finally got a reply from them today. After a list of questions that all of  us would ask this is how they replied:

"We are the manufacture for this product, but all sales with go through Clear view Investments.

Thank you

Vanessa J"

That is the company's reply, ever last word of it.  This does NOT give me much faith in this rifle or the support the company might offer. I don't need an orphan that uses non-standard parts that three years from now will be unattainable. Been down that road before and don't care to go there again. I would need some better answers than what I got before I get into this game. They don't even claim it, its just something they build for a customer. Will Centerfire give us a warranty and maintain spare parts?
View Quote

That doesn't give one a lot of faith in Mag Tactical lowers either.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 1:06:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#29]
I just bought one of these last week and got it out to the range yesterday. I was very impressed. Over 300rnds went downrange. I had 4 failures to feed but all of those were in the first 100rnds and all of them from the included KCI mag. Accuracy with iron sights was impressive out to the 25yd max range I was limited to. Taking it apart I was also pretty pleased with the quality. The magazine release looks a little rough but it works.

After letting the RSOs at the range shoot it they are ordering one for a rental gun.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Can you post up some pics for us?
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#31]
What type of bolt carrier system does it use?
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 6:51:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Can you post up some pics for us?
View Quote

And if possible remove the handguard so we can see if a standard barrel nut will screw on, and pics of trigger unit to see if it's AR compatible.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 12:50:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My JRC (a 45) has serious function issues, so AFAIAC my Calico has a big advantage in that it works.
View Quote

Did you send the parts back to JRC for upgrade? If you go on their website, they have a video on the changes, and say that you can either send in the magazine block, barrel, and buffer (if I remember correctly) or the entire gun in for replacement parts.

I'm looking at a .45, so I can use all the Glock 30S magazine I have with it. But if they are still having issues, I'm saying the hell with it and sticking with just my 9mm CX4.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#35]
My JRC is one reliable, good shooting firearm. But, when was yours built? They have made many improvements in them and have learned a thing or two along the way. Magazines can be an issue with them. They have some information on their site about this if you poke around.

Good luck with it. Many have fine running JRC's and love them. You really should contact them as they are great at solving problems. They really do stand behind their products.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 11:30:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Prompted by forever4's post about the reply he got from Mag Tactical to contact Clearview Investments about the Nano 9mm carbine I called Clearview today. I spoke with Dave who was friendly and readily answered my questions. Dave told me that the Nano was Clearview's concept and is their product. Mag Tactical assisted with the engineering and produces the Nano. This explains why the Nano is not on the Mag Tac website and why Mag made no announcements concerning the Nano. The upper, lower, and bolt are their design and yes you can swap out the barrel for another AR barrel (probably void the warranty though).
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 2:00:01 AM EDT
[#37]
http://www.clearviewinvest.com/

This looks to be about as AR and Glock magazine compatible as you're going to get without using a standard AR upper.  AR FCS, receiver extension, furniture, bbl, bbl nut.  Proprietary bolt, and upper & lower receivers.  Not going to be able to convert it later to DI, but 9x19mm guns have sounded like they're extremely dirty for DI.  Can't move the upper to an Uzi mag lower either, but for the price, seems pretty reasonable.  Bumpfire stocks may  not work, albeit you could build one specifically for this lower.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm definitely interested in seeing how this thing shakes out. Been wanting an inexpensive 9mm plinker for use with a silencer. Glock mags is a huge plus for me since I have one. AR-style and being modular is another plus. Being $400 less than any equivalent 9mm AR is an even bigger plus.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Once again can someone post a pic of the bolt assembly?
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Prompted by forever4's post about the reply he got from Mag Tactical to contact Clearview Investments about the Nano 9mm carbine I called Clearview today. I spoke with Dave who was friendly and readily answered my questions. Dave told me that the Nano was Clearview's concept and is their product. Mag Tactical assisted with the engineering and produces the Nano. This explains why the Nano is not on the Mag Tac website and why Mag made no announcements concerning the Nano. The upper, lower, and bolt are their design and yes you can swap out the barrel for another AR barrel (probably void the warranty though).
View Quote

Mag Tactical wasn't very forthcoming with answers on this. Since they are the builder, and the future supplier of parts, I went to them for answers. So now it seems Clearview Investments had these built up for them. That is all well and good but who will support it? Who will do warranty work? Is there a warranty? Where will spare parts come from? What happens if I get one that has issues? Who can I send it to for work?  How many will they make before they drop it?

I called Dave at Clearview and he did his best to answer my questions.  As was stated, Clearview says they were behind the development of this firearm. They worked with Mag Tactical to actually get it produced. SO, its Clearviews product. Dave says Clearview's intention is to keep building this rifle but he is not sure that Mag Tactical will be the ones making them in the future if the firearm builds up some market. He spoke of maybe going to a cast receiver as opposed to the current receiver which is machined. The cast receiver would lower the production cost and maybe even the retail price of this firearm. BUT, none of that is finalized, its just a possibility in the future.

So, its a new baby and at least now we have learned a bit about it.  Let the Beta Testers ...er.....buyers.......begin their testing......er........shooting enjoyment!

I still may run over there and pick one up...I am such a sucker for all things PCC.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:  Mag Tactical wasn't very forthcoming with answers on this. Since they are the builder, and the future supplier of parts, I went to them for answers. So now it seems Clearview Investments had these built up for them. That is all well and good but who will support it? Who will do warranty work? Is there a warranty? Where will spare parts come from? What happens if I get one that has issues? Who can I send it to for work?  How many will they make before they drop it?

I called Dave at Clearview and he did his best to answer my questions.  As was stated, Clearview says they were behind the development of this firearm. They worked with Mag Tactical to actually get it produced. SO, its Clearviews product. Dave says Clearview's intention is to keep building this rifle but he is not sure that Mag Tactical will be the ones making them in the future if the firearm builds up some market. He spoke of maybe going to a cast receiver as opposed to the current receiver which is machined. The cast receiver would lower the production cost and maybe even the retail price of this firearm. BUT, none of that is finalized, its just a possibility in the future.

So, its a new baby and at least now we have learned a bit about it.  Let the Beta Testers ...er.....buyers.......begin their testing......er........shooting enjoyment!

I still may run over there and pick one up...I am such a sucker for all things PCC.
View Quote

Well, it's blowback, so you're unlikely to blow one up.  The bolt is not likely to break, nor the receivers.  Everything else is Glock or AR parts.  This is about as simple as it gets.  If you do break a proprietary part, and they're out of business, most of the bits will move over to a dedicated 9x19mm AR.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#42]

Well, it's blowback, so you're unlikely to blow one up.  The bolt is not likely to break, nor the receivers.  Everything else is Glock or AR parts.  This is about as simple as it gets.  If you do break a proprietary part, and they're out of business, most of the bits will move over to a dedicated 9x19mm AR.
View Quote

Well, yes and no..  It is blowback and 9mm is not going to blow the receiver apart. I have had 9mm blow a magazine out and nearly bust my hand. (On a new Glock pistol!)  The things I would more worry about in a 9mm carbine would be:

Stove piping
Failure to eject
Failure to fully chamber a round
Failure to properly feed

There are other things but these are the common ones. Feeding and extraction issues can be simple, or they can drive you nuts. They can be a design or manufacturing issue. I can give a lot of examples of some well regarded firearms that were dogs when they first hit the street. Even with the CX-4 Beretta I have, an exceptionally reliable firearm today,  had some ejection problems early on. I could make a list of all the various issues we have seen with so many firearms. Support is what fixes a problem.

Dave at Cllearview said they were committed to building this rifle. But he also talked about getting some out in the field (that means selling it to folks) so that they would "wring it out and find the bugs".  Oh, sounds like that Beta Tester thing again!   Hope no one has a bad experience. I really like the looks of this thing....
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Picked mine up last night

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:36:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Can you pop the top and show us the innards?
CHRIS
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Nice.  Already changed out the stock & PG, eh?  ETA:  It's a mil-spec dia buffer tube?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm curious to know if it'll take a standard AR trigger group...? That'd be handy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#47]
jpap967,  inquiring minds want to know if mags insert freely and drop freely? did you receive an instruction booklet and warranty info, who to contact if an issue?
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 12:10:44 AM EDT
[#48]
The last post here was about a month ago. I am hoping for lots more info on this.
One "You Tuber" blasted it as a fail, and from what I saw he was right.
Please keep this info flowing, I am very interested, and hope others are as well.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#49]
I've been searching the net for more info too.  A guy on a Carolinas gun forum said that he had the hand guard off and that it looked like a regular barrel nut and such.  Should be an easy swap to another one.  

From other boards, it looks like the mags have to be tested to see if they will be dependable.  Some of the newer Glock mags feed fine.  Some don't.  Seems that the Korean 33rd mags work well.  There is also a shim mod on the magazine catch that some guys are doing to help with feeding.  I haven't seen anything about mags dropping free or not.

I'll end up getting one when I have some spare fun money.

CHRIS

Link Posted: 3/21/2015 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Anything new on this?
Videos?
Pics?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top