Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 9:55:58 AM EDT
A friend of mine bought one of these recently. The worksmanship on this rifle just blows me away, I didn't really believe that you could buy quality like this anymore. The metal and wood work was nothing short of amazing. Beautiful finish of both wood and metal...

He had an action job performed on the gun by a local and noted Cowboy Action Shooter gunsmith...smooth as glass, the lever moves effortlessly....you think about it and it moves....

The specifications of the rifle make it balance wonderfully, no retardo safety of any kind- just a Winchester as they left New Haven 100 years ago....

http://www.taylorsfirearms.com/cartridge-rifles/pedersoli-1886-rifle.html

Not cheap but worth every penny. I will be buying one before this year is out. I had never seen or heard of them until I saw his and now I have to have one....
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Those are some fine-looking rifles. I like the basic .45-70 model.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those are some fine-looking rifles. I like the basic .45-70 model.
View Quote

He got the checkered version...I dunno how the action was before he had it tuned but it's nothing short of incredible now. Beautiful rifle.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top