Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2015 9:48:43 AM EDT
Hey guys, I've been looking at the Liberty Fatboys.  But I would like to keep all available options open.  The main things I want in a safe are, 100% American made, capacity, adequate fire rating, and a mechanical lock.  I'm just old school and don't like the electronic locks.  Price range will have to be 3k or less.  Being a family man isn't cheap. TIA
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Define 100% American made........

Because if it has to be 100% American, I don't think that one is going to be an option for you.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Fatboy JR. I think some of the parts are out of Mexico or something like that and assembled in Utah. I cant remember. Im happy with the safe. The mechanical lock works but is no way fast compared to a friends electronic lock with code.
Mines storage, its not like I could run to it and unlock it in a stressful situation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top