Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2015 11:17:41 PM EDT
*I posted this the last week of 2014 then it was archived so I figured I would relist it so people could get some ideas for their door projects.*
I wanted to have molle webbing for the inside of my safe door but didn't want to spend over $170 bucks for it. Here is where we're at so far, should be done by next weekend . Glad my wife got a new sewing machine for an early X-mas gift . It should have enuff room to hold 10 triple mag pouches. I also have a few 6 mag pouches that will fit NP. Total cost under $70 bucks in materials.

Velco back

Outline for nylon strips (front)

Almost there

More to come soon....  

***** UPDATE 12-22-14 ******
Sewing is all finished

******* UPDATE 12-25-14 ********
Grommets and mounting screws installed

A few pouches

Double AK, Double AR pouches with triples

Plenty of room now for a bunch of pouches. I had to cut down 2 inches of the divider wall between the guns and ammo so the door would fully close with all those double wide 6 mag pouches for my AK and AR . I have a few more pouches on order so I might be rearranging things this weekend  

******** 12-28-14 *********
Rearranged pouches

You get the idea

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice job!
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully, you have another safe.  There is no adequate space for an appropriate amount of guns with all that ammo inside.  

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good!

I hope the mags stay at $10 so I don't have to lock them up in my safe

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Double Tap

Maybe the OP did some mag buying during the last panic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top