Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2017 5:20:55 PM EDT
I bring it up from time to time, has anyone heard about a civilian release? While Sig would say potentially late this year to early next year, curious if maybe "someone" could simply say, yes, save your money-or not-even on an IM.

I freaking want one so bad.

http://www.recoilweb.com/recoil-exclusive-sig-sauer-csass-the-mcx-mr-65405.html
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#1]
This was the first I've read about it. I've gotta say, it looks nice!
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish they would. In 6.5 Creedmoor FTW. 

But if they are as slow at it as they have been with everything else else you may be waiting for awhile. 

On a side note: the Savage MSR10 Long Range looks very similar. 
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:53:17 AM EDT
[#3]
While I'm "looking" at the MSR10, it's not in the park. I think it will happen one day, my guess is the market and demand for the product along with other projects out there already. Speaking of, FT. Campbell is first to receive the M17/18 -I need to shoot the 320C some more.

Which reminds me, need to have my son pressure his unit to go with the engraved 320 to commemorate their deployment.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#4]
That thing is so cool. I want one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top