Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/3/2015 1:13:17 AM EDT
Does anyone have a source for spare magazines? If not, any clue as to when they will be available?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 5:39:22 AM EDT
[#1]
iIRC they are not out to the market yet.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Call Sig Sauer CS. They are available with a 20% discount if you purchased an MPX. Just called Sig and ordered one of their specials on a limited time only. three 30 round MPX mags with mag pouch for  $139.00. I was told this was a limited time only special.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call Sig Sauer CS. They are available with a 20% discount if you purchased an MPX. Just called Sig and ordered one of their specials on a limited time only. three 30 round MPX mags with mag pouch for  $139.00. I was told this was a limited time only special.
View Quote

Depends on which CS agent you get, I guess...
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#4]
That doesn't sound right. Pricing and specials should be across the board with every CS rep. Call and ask for Ryan.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:56:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I called too.  No luck
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah I say nope... Just called
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:33:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I guess I am special then because that's the deal I got.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Ok got the inside scoop.

Call next week monday! That is when the promo will be in the system for 139.99 $ for 3x30's and a 3mag pouch.
Its not going to be before that so heads up.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok got the inside scoop.

Call next week monday! That is when the promo will be in the system for 139.99 $ for 3x30's and a 3mag pouch.
View Quote

Do you have to have a serial number or can you just buy them?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#10]
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=482186046

Anybody know if these are legit in stock?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 10:47:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I still need to wait on my form 1 so I'm not in a rush to get spare mags at full MSRP, but at least they're popping up...

http://www.deguns.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MAG-MPX-9-30
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ok got the inside scoop.

View Quote

Heads up guys, I called (866) 619-1128  Ryan and he took my order and said it might take a few weeks to ship but I am in the system with a firm order. So I would call to at least get your order in and save a few bucks.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Heads up guys, I called (866) 619-1128  Ryan and he took my order and said it might take a few weeks to ship but I am in the system with a firm order. So I would call to at least get your order in and save a few bucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok got the inside scoop.

Called CS and placed my order. $139.99 for 3 mags and a pouch. Backordered about 4+ weeks. Once I gave them my name, they already had my address and other info in their system from previous purchases. Now I'll pick up one or two from the local GS when they come in and I'll wait for the shipment from Sig.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for this. Just ordered my mags and pouch AND got a 20% discount (supposedly on all MPX accessories) on the sliding stock.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thanks for this. Just ordered my mags and pouch AND got a 20% discount (supposedly on all MPX accessories) on the sliding stock.
View Quote

Do you have a part # for the stock?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#16]
What type of stock was it? Mp5 or ar collapsible ?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Does this 20% all accessories include the discreet deployment bag with the armor plate pocket? I wanted one of those since I saw it but I cant find it on the sig website.

PS I bought some of the mags off gun broker and they should be here tomorrow!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Telescoping stock?  STOCK-MPX-TELE
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:37:52 AM EDT
[#19]
how bad you need them, lgs just had a box of them show up.  unsure if they want to ship them or keep them local for people that have bought an MPX
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:05:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
how bad you need them, lgs just had a box of them show up.  unsure if they want to ship them or keep them local for people that have bought an MPX
View Quote

Where is this?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was the collapsible stock. Part number on my receipt just says STOCK-MPX-TELE

Quoted:
Does this 20% all accessories include the discreet deployment bag with the armor plate pocket? I wanted one of those since I saw it but I cant find it on the sig website.

He specifically asked me if I wanted the deployment bag in addition to the mags since it was 20% off and that's what sparked the stock purchase.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#22]
How much was the stock with the discount?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How much was the stock with the discount?
View Quote

He stated around $197 in the other thread
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#24]
In case anyone is curious they are saying late summer 4th quarter ish time frame for the 4" barrels and shorter handgaurds to be ordered as parts. Carbon fiber handgaurds no ETA yet. Also no weights for any of those parts sadly.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone have any tips for ordering the stock?  I ordered the mag package but was told by the customer representative that it was impossible to place an order for any of the stocks and they could not be back ordered either.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Who did you speak with?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Anyone have any tips for ordering the stock?  I ordered the mag package but was told by the customer representative that it was impossible to place an order for any of the stocks and they could not be back ordered either.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#28]
What rep did you speak with
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 6:41:01 PM EDT
[#29]
I spoke with Kyle.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I spoke with Kyle.
View Quote

Removed name
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Removed name
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I spoke with Kyle.

Removed name

Got it, thanks!
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Just a heads up for everyone...Called this morning, they will not do the mag deal now, unless you have the serial number of your gun, but they will do the stocks for 20% off.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just a heads up for everyone...Called this morning, they will not do the mag deal now, unless you have the serial number of your gun, but they will do the stocks for 20% off.
View Quote

Check that, they will if you talk to the aforementioned dude...
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called Ryan
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I called Ryan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called Ryan

Reading is fundamental, skipped over the part where you need the serial number, sorry.

Edited to add that they'll only sell one 3 pack right now, bummer.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Reading is fundamental, skipped over the part where you need the serial number, sorry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called Ryan

no worries
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Spoke to Tim today, ordered the three mags and mag pouch for $139, and the Tele stock for $191.20. Total $330.20.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 2:43:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Anyone calling in, would you mind asking about the 10rd mags for ban states?  I suspect we Koloradoans will be stuck getting 30rds pinned to 15rd, but might be nice to have some 10rd for bench work if they're actually shorter.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Anyone calling in, would you mind asking about the 10rd mags for ban states?  I suspect we Koloradoans will be stuck getting 30rds pinned to 15rd, but might be nice to have some 10rd for bench work if they're actually shorter.
View Quote

Existing 10 rounders are plugged 20s IIRC. Not any smaller in size.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:15:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to know  I've not seen any available for sale anywhere though - would be nice to get them plugged to 15 for Kolorado, but I'd take a 10rd just to have one if I can get the dang gun!
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Register your new gun with Sig and they give you a 20% off coupon code.
https://www.sigsauer.com/CustomerService/WarrantyInformation.aspx
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Placed an order this morning for 3 mags with a pouch and the telescoping stock. Thanks for the heads up guys.

The CS guy originally tried blowing me off telling me that I needed to contact my local sig dealer to order magazines. I explained that my LGS didn't have an MPX and if they don't have something in stock they don't go out of their way to order it. He then said he would need my serial # to place an order. Ok, no problem. Next I asked him if I could order the telescoping stock as well, and he replied "I actually had a customer call yesterday and we don't even have the part in the system so I wouldn't be able to place an order". I said I had a part # and just asked if he could search it anyway. Ended up placing an order for the telescoping stock after he was talking about how he loved when customers call with more information than he has. Gotta love ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#44]
JUST CALLED SIG  603-418-8102 tim was th cs and was easy to order have your serial number handy and got the mag pouch promo deal and got the tele stock -which is stock-mpx-tele . then I saw the the mags were also available from the store and I ordered some from there as well
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Just ordered the mags and stock. I was told the stock is about 8 weeks out. My tax stamp is also about 8 weeks out too.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#46]
I got notice my mags shipped from sig.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 11:46:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

When did you order them? Did you order a stock too?
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 12:36:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

5-5. I ordered the stock last week.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#49]
My card was charged today for my mags. Ordered 5/11.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#50]
They must've got a truck load in from Lancer as my 3 pack is on the way as of today.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top