Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2014 2:14:48 AM EDT
Guys/gals. I am looking for the correct hight for a aimpoint t1/h1. I assume I will have to take off my sig Diopter sight and get a folding front sight to have the correct hight?  I would like to keep my diopter if possible but I am ok with the pop up sight and a folding front  if need be.  I hear Larue HK mount should work?  If someone knows of another mount I am all ears. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I -think- the ADM low throw lever mount is a cowitness with the US diopter height. Perhaps someone with this combo will chime in.

Edit: NOPE, it won't work. ADM Low puts an Aimpoint T1 at 0.88" from rail to center, and the Sig US diopter sights are 1.010" to center.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:41:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks any one else?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried the LT660HK and it didn't work well for me, replaced it with the ADM CASV micro mount and it works pretty well. I have the factory diopter, and with the hooded front sight it is a little busy, but workable. That mount places the dot at 1.15 inches I believe.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried the LaRue HK mount but it was still to high for me. It worked but required an unnatural feeling cheek weld . I ended up using the lowest mount that LaRue makes  for the T1, removing the diopter rear sight and using a folding front sight. Problem solved. Now all I need us a way to fix the trigger pull .....
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:36:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I tried the LaRue HK mount but it was still to high for me. It worked but required an unnatural feeling cheek weld . I ended up using the lowest mount that LaRue makes  for the T1, removing the diopter rear sight and using a folding front sight. Problem solved. Now all I need us a way to fix the trigger pull .....
View Quote

Thanks. Good to know. I put in a a sweet trigger and love it. It would be the best trigger I have ever felt if the reset was short witch that can't be changed. But it's now a very good trigger.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:37:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks. Good to know. I put in a a sweet trigger and love it. It would be the best trigger I have ever felt if the reset was short witch that can't be changed. But it's now a very good trigger.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet trigger? Please tell me more...
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He could be talking about the ShootingSight sear and hammer.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#10]

LT660HK worked perfect for me...but I have big head

the only pic I had available

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes but with the spring kit from a German guy on ebay. Very nice! With both kits it's a very nice trigger. But the reset is still long.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LT660HK worked perfect for me...but I have big head

the only pic I had available

<a href="http://s92.photobucket.com/user/HK94dude/media/null_zpsd576d026.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/HK94dude/null_zpsd576d026.jpg</a>

View Quote

Nice SBR. May I ask what BUS those are? Mfi?
Top Top