Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2015 6:13:53 PM EDT
I just got my Super Sabra Gen II in the mail the other day.  I have not monkeyed with adjustments yet, but I am getting about 6 3/4 total pull wight each time.  While the pull is lighter, it almost seems the stock trigger although heavier 12+ was actually "crisper".  Am I just nuts, or do I need to monkey with the adjustments?  The instruction sheet said it was set at the lightest pull weight from the factory.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got mine and will test vs stock trigger later
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:58:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't seem right. Might call them. My Sabra was a major improvement to the stock trigger in every way.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:22:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Stock trigger was unreadable 12 plus pounds. Sabra is 6 #avg. Not 4.5# it said but noticeably different
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#4]
The Super Sabra wil be 3.5lbs for the first stage and about 2lbs on the second stage when it leaves here. The first stage can then be adjusted from 3.5lbs to 5.5lbs if the shooter would like to have a heavier first stage. So the total weight will be 5.5lbs-7.5lbs.

-Geissele Customer Service
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm really looking forward to when that Lightning Bow Trigger becomes available! Not that I am unimpressed with the Super Sabra, but it's only gonna get better.

S/F

Al
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top