Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2017 12:29:52 PM EDT
Thought there were a few good tips here.

10 budget tricks for reloaders
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Thought there were a few good tips here.

url=http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2014/12/cheap-tricks-ten-low-cost-items-for-reloaders/]10 budget tricks for reloaders[/url]
View Quote
Fixed 

10 budget tricks for reloaders
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Does the sharpie on the bullet trick work?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:06:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does the sharpie on the bullet trick work?
View Quote
Yes, it works very well. It helps to use a heavier paper than ordinary printer paper though.

Even cardboard behind regular paper works well too.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's mine, I take aluminum foil and fold it into squares of about 4" 5", put a little square in the middle, I trace something about an inch square, anyway no more need to buy "shoot n see" targets, you can see the holes very easy with a wood backboard as they are 2 -3 times as big as the bullet and the wood backing shows up black.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's mine, I take aluminum foil and fold it into squares of about 4" 5", put a little square in the middle, I trace something about an inch square, anyway no more need to buy "shoot n see" targets, you can see the holes very easy with a wood backboard as they are 2 -3 times as big as the bullet and the wood backing shows up black.
View Quote
An alternate is to cover a piece of bright colored poster board with packing tape. Then spraypaint over it with a contrasting color. Put a target pasted over it for a aiming point and shoot. The paint rubs off when the round goes through. I've made ladder targets this way. 
Top Top