User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2007 2:26:30 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Now-

Pics are posted all the"this is BS" crap ends here & now.

If you want on the wait list - E-mail me.

If you want your money back - E-mail me.

If you want to Gripe & Moan - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Good Night

Chris Rosequist

Bohica Arms Corp

What if we think it's a freaking sweet looking upper, and want to buy one?    If they shoot as good as they look you are going to be a very busy man, for a long time!
Link Posted: 9/1/2007 3:48:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Chris,  This isn't intended as a bash on you.  

Guys, my experience in this is that it wasn't the delays that made me uneasy.  I understand that a new product takes time and that there will always be problems.  I work industrial maintenance and every time you say to yourself or someone else that this will be a quick job, you get owned.  If I go in on a  Saturday to do what I believe to be a 4 hour job in my 8 hour shift, I go at the job expecting it will take 8 hours.  Most people will take their sweet time.  I've been on jobs at workt that I spent the first 2 hours looking for parts, tools, etc.  Once I get the idea that this 4 hour job is only 4 hours, I'll start to slow down a little.  It makes you look like a total dumbass to screw off all day and at the last minute scrambling around not finishing your 4 hour job.

I told Chris that it would have been a good idea that the first time he knew that the uppers weren't going to ship on time, he should have created an emailing address list and sent a blanket email with details of where he was at with some pictures of the progress.  I could see not wanting to do all of  that if you thought there was only going to be a small delay but it could have headed off a lot of the emails and calls.  

Nobody wanted these uppers to be real more than me.  That's why I wouldn't ask for a refund.  Some pictures are putting peoples minds at ease, I'm sure.  The next go around for orders will be no big deal as there will be customer input on these uppers.  For those of us on the first order, we had no previous customers to listen to.  

That being said, I'm waiting for my Tuesday delivery like a  5 year old at Christmas time.  I've never been one that likes waiting for anything but I know that anything great is worth waiting for.  Those uppers in those pics look like they are worth waiting for.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2007 5:12:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Now will the impatient whiners who insist on calling and/or emailing Chris every day let the man have some peace and quiet.  If the handguards that came in before were crap, be thankful that he didn't put them on YOUR upper and send them out just to shut your ass up.  

Chris those uppers look great!!  Hope you can relax a little over this Labor Day weekend, I think you have earned it.

David
Link Posted: 9/1/2007 7:19:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Chris,

Thank you for posting the pictures. I believe they were long overdue and you have now made a lot of paying customers feel a lot better about their purchase.

I do apologize for starting this thread, and having it have to come to this. It was not meant to bash, disrespect, or disrupt anything. All I wanted was some evidence that the uppers are real. Dispite the hoops I had to jump through, thank you for providing the pictures.

I can only hope this will keep the majority of people from hassling you constantly about the status up their upper.

I will now sit back, quietly, and patiently wait for my upper.

And Chris, I sent you my phone number in my last email. Feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss anything further.

Thanks Chris, the upper looks GREAT.

Wheelin707

EDIT:

I just got off the phone with Chris. I definately feel a lot better about the situation now.

When he said 50 uppers were ready for shipping, he was correct, apparently they were all boxed with UPS labels on them. Luckily his wife noticed the problem with the handguards, he went back opened up the boxes, and found 14 of them that had handguard problems. He could of shipped them, but didn't, as he only wanted a quality product sent to his customers.

I put myself on the list for a second upper, due at the end of October.
Link Posted: 9/1/2007 7:50:24 AM EDT
[#5]
And here ends -or should end/close -  this thread
Since the queen has been satisfied...  
Link Posted: 9/1/2007 8:52:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I think one more post from a supportive and waiting customer is in order.  Bravo to all the others, who are waiting patiently like me.  It's hard enough to run a start-up business without drama queens.  Great work Chris!!!  You have my support!!

Doc2005 (The High Road)
Bushman2006 (AR15)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Top Top