Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2016 8:55:42 AM EDT
I bought a MK19 kit with the idea I would do a semi or post sample DD, I finally got my own FFL 07 and will be paying SOT next year in Jun., but I didn't acquire any plans for it before hand.  I know..I know, I am still working on my M60 and I have a M2HB kit sitting in the shop as well, why the hell would I buy another kit?  I think it is a mania or something.  I want to open the door to my safe room and see my old USMC armory.  Anyway, any of you guys or gals ever hear of a semi DD MK19?  I have seen a few builds on post-samples but I believe mfg. of DD is required for that build.  I am looking for plans and info on either or both.  Any help is greatly appreciated and I promise to finish the build thread on the M60 soon, the secondary trigger pack is kicking my ass.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I just scored a set of rails for the receiver and I have some leads on live ammo and components for reloads, I will post up some pics once packages start arriving.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I've thought of doing this a half a dozen times.  Tried to buy a parts kit out of Florida and got burned
If you know of another kit available please let me know.
I'll be following your thread.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#3]
If I see one I will shoot you a PM.  I was thinking of this project years ago when the kits were much cheaper but I thought "I will never build one of those" LOL The ammo is more expensive than the gun build.
Top Top