Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2001 9:14:26 PM EDT
I am looking at a Colt Sporter Lightweight that a friend has for sale.  It has A2 sights, gray Colt finish, aluminum collapsable stock, A2 flash hider, sear block, and no bayonet lug.  I would put the condition of the weapon at around 90% before clean-up as it clearly hasn't had a detailed cleaning in awhile.

Anyone have a good idea what this would be worth?

Saleen
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:41:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Aww c'mon.  I know several of you are more familiar with the market on these things than me.  Anyone, Anyone,.....Beuller, Beuller.....

Saleen
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#2]
It would help to know whether this is Pre-ban, Post-ban, you say it has A2 flash-hider and collapsable stock? have you checked to be sure that Serial number conforms w/ the Pre-ban parts on it?

I like to go to:www.gunsamerica.com/ and check what they are selling for there to get idea on value of weapon.

Hope this helps,
Mike
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:01:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, it is a preban.  Blue lable I assume with the sear block and no bayonet lug.  I didn't find one exactly like it on Gunsamerica, but so many of those prices are astronomical anyway, I didn't think they would accurately reflect what this gun is worth.

Saleen
Top Top