Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2001 5:40:04 PM EDT
Just wanted an opinon of Kiesler Wholesale.  They have a Bushmaster upper M4 for a good price.  Just wanted to know if anyone has purchased one and how the service and quality of the merchandise worked out.

Thanks

Max
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]
My experience with them has been good over a couple of purchases. Very friendly and helpful when I called. Didn't buy what you're looking at though. They have good prices-almost always. Their AR parts are mostly DPMS, I believe. They sell Bushmaster rifles and uppers also.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely two thumbs up! Just bought the 16" BM M4 profile barrel (only place that even had one in stock...ANYWHERE) and did they jack up the price? Nope! Great price, HELLA-Super nice folks on the phone,  and the barrel was at my door Wednesday, ordered on Monday. Will Definitely order from them again.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 6:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
been buying firearms from them for about 8 years now. Good folks to deal with!
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered the exact BM M4 Flat-top upper about 3-weeks ago.  Two days after I placed the order it was at my doorstep.  Product was perfect.  The only think that I didn't know when I ordered was that it came with the slim CAR handguards instead of the M4 handguards.  Other than that it was perfect.  Nice folks and good prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top