Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2001 5:00:19 PM EDT
Do they make striper clips to work with HK91 mags?  I've never seen or heard of them, but I thought I'd ask.  It sure would make loading go a lot faster.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Bro dude, I think you are refering to the Mag loader and unloader tools.  As for the stripper clips, I have never heard or seen one for the HK series rifles. I could be wrong on this one.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the loader and unloader.  I'd just like to have all my 7.62 already set up on clips so they can be quickly put into mags.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
You are in luck. I happen to be a 100% authentic HK91 stripper. For one HK91 I will go totally topless and shake my manbreast. For some mags and accessories I will go full nude. I hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top