Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2016 10:46:57 AM EDT
So I received my first SBR eform approval and of course it had the draft watermark.  I emailed Ted 6 days ago per the advice I found in other threads, but haven't received a response.  I went to the eforms site, but after I log in I can't navigate, click, or view anything..what a trash website.  Any advice? Wait on Ted, or email someone else?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So I received my first SBR eform approval and of course it had the draft watermark.  I emailed Ted 6 days ago per the advice I found in other threads, but haven't received a response.  I went to the eforms site, but after I log in I can't navigate, click, or view anything..what a trash website.  Any advice? Wait on Ted, or email someone else?

Thanks
View Quote
I sent an email in july via ATE about mine and haven't gotten a response or a fix yet. It is still a legal document/stamp so just print it out and run with it.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want to email it to me, I think I can remove the watermark from your copy. (Of course I'd still want ATF to do it.)
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I received Efile Form 1 approval in August with the watermark.  Sent email to ask the experts the same day and it was corrected and returned (email) within 1 day.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I got one on the 21st, emailed on the 22nd and got fixed on the 23rd.

I emailed [email protected] and [email protected]

Gave my control number and all the info I could including me, my trust  name, and the firearm in question.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I received Efile Form 1 approval in August with the watermark.  Sent email to ask the experts the same day and it was corrected and returned (email) within 1 day.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Same here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:04:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you want to email it to me, I think I can remove the watermark from your copy. (Of course I'd still want ATF to do it.)
View Quote

Even though the watermark is easy to remove, I would highly recommend against doing it yourself.....the government tends to frown down on people who tamper with their documents. When an examiner corrects it, the corrected form will have a new approval date and possibly a different examiner's signature than the original.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:27:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for all the tips.  Resent to Ted and CC'd the others. Received the new stamp (with his signature) this morning.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:12:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Good deal!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I still use the one watermarked draft from 2013. In the end, IDC. I print them out half size and put them in a half size binder in my range bag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top