Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2011 11:27:20 AM EDT
Just got my form 1 returned because there was an error...

I put down my initials similar to this:"G W BUSH" and my form was sent back with a note stating that my entire name had to be spelled out (first, last).  I thought I read somewhere on here that you could abbreviate your name, but anyhow...

I tried calling Nikki Duddash and left a message but she hasn't gotten back to me.  Can I just cross off what I put down on my initial form and have re-submit it?  Do I need to submit another form?

Has anyone else had this problem before?

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 5/5/2011 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this in applicant name and address box  ??

If yes, then you is supposed to enter your proper name and address..
Link Posted: 5/5/2011 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Do not submit another form.
You can cross out and initial the form, and return it.
Do not submit another form.
Link Posted: 5/5/2011 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok - thanks for the heads up.

Its section 4h - the part that identifies what you will be marking on the receiver.

Hopefully I'll get in touch with her tomorrow just to verify what she wants me to put down but I'll make sure that I do not submit another form.
Link Posted: 5/5/2011 6:50:17 PM EDT
[#4]
4h isn't a required box.  Just for future reference.
Link Posted: 5/5/2011 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top