Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 11:09:55 PM EDT
So I did my first finger prints in quite sometime today and naturally I messed something up.  I signed the first card in blue ink then realized it had to be black.  I traced over my signature the best that I could in black.  The second card is in black ink.  So big deal?  This was a rare opportunity for me to be able to have time to get these stupid cards done.  I also don't want to waste another $20 if I don't have to however anybody else ever do this and get away with it?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#1]
The prints themselves have to be black.  I don't see anything about what color pen is used to fill out the card.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:55:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The prints themselves have to be black.  I don't see anything about what color pen is used to fill out the card.
View Quote

The card says right on it TYPE OR PRINT ALL INFORMATION IN BLACK  that said I think I've used a blue pen before without issue.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I did the same (traced black over blue) before and they were accepted and processed without issue.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 5:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:17:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The card says right on it TYPE OR PRINT ALL INFORMATION IN BLACK  that said I think I've used a blue pen before without issue.
View Quote

That's strange.  The front says to type or print with black, but I'm looking at the instructions on the back of the cards I have and they say:
"Ensure all information is typed or printed using blue or black ink".
FD-258 (REV.3-1-10) printed 09/02/2014 08:28:22

Is there a new revision I should order?
Top Top