Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2011 6:13:18 AM EDT
Nope, doesn't exist, BUT since Mike Ballard, Director of R&D with Archangel Manufacturing is a member and appears to be paying attention here, and since there is a COMPLETE LACK of decent bullpup conversion kits for the 10/22, I thought to myself...

"Self - if anyone could pull off a nice bullpup conversion for the 10/22, it would be Archangel".

So there ya go.  Anybody else agree? Disagree? Rather have pie?
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#1]
would love a GREAT bullpup kit for my 10/22...I had one from years ago but it sucked
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#2]
the Archangel products seem to be decent, so they'd probably make a very nice kit. however, there's just probably not as much market for a bullpup.

i've seen a few guys take airsoft rifles, gut them and use the stocks to produce a stock to host a .22. not sure how well that would work with a bullpup, but it would probably be wat i'd investigate. problem is that you'll need to figure out the trigger linkage yourself.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 8:42:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
the Archangel products seem to be decent, so they'd probably make a very nice kit. however, there's just probably not as much market for a bullpup.

i've seen a few guys take airsoft rifles, gut them and use the stocks to produce a stock to host a .22. not sure how well that would work with a bullpup, but it would probably be wat i'd investigate. problem is that you'll need to figure out the trigger linkage yourself.

Yep, depends on the 'pup. A clone of an AUG, PS90, FAMAS, L85; any/all would sell like bacon on a stick.

Link Posted: 8/25/2011 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
there is no good 22 LR bullpup, I would really like to see one for under $300.

Prefer FAMAS or L85 since most will never own one, already got enough AUGs
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I've love a FAMAS as well. I thought about modding an airsoft FAMAS, but apparently they're too thin for the 10/22 receiver (or so I read somewhere).

oh, a tavor would be nice too...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top