Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2014 3:48:22 PM EDT
I heard some good things about this dealer while looking around to buy some stuff for my carrier. I decided this was the place and pulled the trigger (so to speak). After doing a bit more digging, I noticed there have been some shipping issues, they had a fire, server issues, etc. However, all this was a couple years ago. It has been a couple weeks since I placed my order and have yet to get any info as to when it will ship (website says it is still processing). I contacted them by phone and email and both attempts left me with no response. I tried finding their industry forum but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Im not sure if i am jumping in a little too late to the Blackstone Tactical party or what, but can someone shed some light on this for me?

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:54:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you grasp, fully, the Arfcom membership and what kinda shit they tolerate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top