Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2008 5:50:45 PM EDT
I did a search but all I came up with were threads about there boots. and they didn't sound very promising. I have two of there products but have not had the chance to use them much. the reason I am concerned is that the stitching on the molle webbing seems under sewn. and looks weaker compared to my TT, HSGI, and spc op gear. I thought I would ask and see if any one had really evaluated there stuff yet. i plan on posting a review once i have used them some. I will say that there slick stick system is 10 times easer then malace clips. take a look here.

slick stickyou have to click the "learn more about" link to see what i mean.

the pistol mags are what I was thinking of getting next. any one know anything?
Link Posted: 4/13/2008 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Military Moron has some thoughts on his site about the 5.11 line.

In summary he stated it is better then airsoft gear but not up to the upper tier makers.  For lots of people that will probably fit the bill fine.

Link Posted: 4/13/2008 11:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
|I have a Nalgene Bottle pouch from them and it has held up well on my 3 day pack under typical abuse. I think is pretty decent gear for the price.
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 11:09:55 AM EDT
[#3]
i don't have any personal experience with these so this is just an "educated guess". the fact that its primarily made of "stiffened mesh" should make it less durable than something made of denier nylon. the army tried mesh material in vests for desert combat and decided to go back to nylon because the mesh didnt hold up to abuse very well. but for the price, it should be fine, as long as your not too rough with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top