Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2014 6:07:13 AM EDT
I have been given a rear butt stock/action and for end from a Interarms Rossi double barrel 12 gauge that had no barrels. Its the kind with exposed hammers.  I'm not a shotgun person especially for a double barrel, would these have any value to someone or are they most likely better suited for the trash can?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:31:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Some of the Cowboy shooting guys would probably like to have those for spare parts. Try posting on one of the CAS/SASS type boards and I bet you'll have some interest. $40-50, maybe more IDK, is a bargain if a guys needs a stock. You can be the judge of whether its worth the trouble of not.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 7:09:04 AM EDT
[#2]
What you have is the actual firearm part of the Rossi double barrel. Should you need to ship it, as a "firearm" it needs to go to an FFL if the buyer is outside your state.

They are usually in demand for CAS/SASS shooters who want a backup set of triggers and such that can easily be changed out without opening a tool box. Some people are also after them to build mad max style SBS pistols, as well as a few others who purchase them to have double rifle barrels fitted. Finally I've seen several go to students at gunsmithing schools who then fit a new set of barrels to them.

Value wise if the metal and finish are good and the stock isn't damaged, I'd say ask about $100 or so for it, which is a great deal for the parts and stock alone.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 7:16:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:00:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Please read my IM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top