Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2016 10:29:28 PM EDT
How is the GP100 in .22lr?

I heard the triggers of the .22lrs are a lot worse than the standard revolvers.  I have an SP101 and a LCR in .22lr. I was looking for a SA/DA revolver to practice with when I got the SP101 but its a little small...

Thinking about grabbing a GP100 to puts around with but im not sure it will be much different than the SP101.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I had both to choose from when I got my GP 100 .22  The GP 100 .22 is full sized with a great trigger IMHO. The double action is 9-10lbs and smooth, single is 4-5 and crisp. Nice sights. But this is a heavy .22, It must be the same weight as the GP 100  .357's.

IMHO. I really like this revolver it is extremely accurate and with full sized grips easy to shoot. I have no problem with the trigger in fact I will make no modification to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top