Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2014 8:20:03 AM EDT
I have a MIII 22/45 with a 5" barrel, and am looking for a decent holster.  Any recommendations?  I will also be picking up a 22/45 Lite soon, and want a holster for that as well.  Thanks, Ronin_313
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Hands down hard to beat this one! Fits all Ruger 22 autos with scopes&suppressors. I have one and in my opinion is the only one to have!
https://www.tandemkross.com/BlackDog-Ruger-MK-Series-Red-Dot-Scoped-Holster_p_87.html
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 2:20:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Second on the Black Dog Machine, especially when you consider it will accept a 22/45 with a suppressor on it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 1:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Blade tech makes holsters for them.....owned one and it was very nice
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hands down hard to beat this one! Fits all Ruger 22 autos with scopes&suppressors. I have one and in my opinion is the only one to have!
https://www.tandemkross.com/BlackDog-Ruger-MK-Series-Red-Dot-Scoped-Holster_p_87.html
View Quote

Fits all ruger .22s with scopes as long as they don't have wooden laminate grips with the thumbrest like mine...thumbrest gets in the way, looking at their leather cows scoped holster, may flex enough to fit.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Second on the Black Dog Machine, especially when you consider it will accept a 22/45 with a suppressor on it.
View Quote

Sounds awesome. I ordered a MK3 today and I have a spectre II pending

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Does the Black Dog fit the 22/45 with rail on bottom?  Is there a holster that fits that particular model?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top