Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#1]
since these are 10rd mags, I wonder if the 12rd mags from the full size will also fit?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
This looks like a nice pistol, but I wish they would keep making the full size.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:56:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I am glad I already purchased the m&p 22.  Mine is the same size as my m&p 9mm. Seems like they could make both.

spelling edit
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:26:13 AM EDT
[#4]
The magazines are not interchangeable and the old model has been discontinued. The original one was made by Walther in Germany, imported by Umarex, and was only a Smith & Wesson because they let Walther license their name. The new ones are actually made by Smith & Wesson in America, at an actual S&W factory. They make look similar on the outside because they are modeled after the M&P line, but Smith & Wesson completely redesigned the internals. From what I hear the new ones, while smaller, are a much higher quality. The old ones are discontinued because S&W has ended their partnership with Walther so they can focus on their own brand.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one of the new compacts on order.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Is anyone making a thread adapter to mount a can for these yet?  Silencer shop says silencer co is working on one but no eta.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I think I saw adapter info on rimfirecentral.

Edit - derp
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I saw adapter info on rimfirecentral.

Edit - derp
View Quote

Thanks...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The magazines are not interchangeable and the old model has been discontinued. The original one was made by Walther in Germany, imported by Umarex, and was only a Smith & Wesson because they let Walther license their name. The new ones are actually made by Smith & Wesson in America, at an actual S&W factory. They make look similar on the outside because they are modeled after the M&P line, but Smith & Wesson completely redesigned the internals. From what I hear the new ones, while smaller, are a much higher quality. The old ones are discontinued because S&W has ended their partnership with Walther so they can focus on their own brand.
View Quote

This makes me smile since todays was an impulse buy!
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:04:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Figures I buy one for $339 a week ago and Palmetto puts it on sale today for $250
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:08:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Whoa....they are discontinuing the full size M&P22? Well Frick!  My sister got one last year, it is nice, I was planning to get one myself.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 8:00:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Brandi, if you want a FS you may want to grab one before prices go up.  However, check out the new Compact before you decide - it impresses me more than the FS, and the FS was good.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Walther made the S&W M&P 22 full-size pistol.  The business relationship between S&W and Walther has ended, so we're all assuming the full-size will be discontinued.  At a minimum Walther won't be making it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm not opposed to a compact but I already have a P22 (I know many people don't like them but mine runs like a champ) and my next will be a full size, probably a Walther PPQ 22 now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:16:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm not opposed to a compact but I already have a P22 (I know many people don't like them but mine runs like a champ) and my next will be a full size, probably a Walther PPQ 22 now.
View Quote

I checked one of those out at the funshow this past weekend, the PPQ 22 has a Zimak slide doesn't it? That's a pass in my book, course your P22 has one as well

I also looked at the M&P22 compact and was somewhat impressed, the safety works better than on my FS. But not being able to take the full size mags is a dumb decision on S&W's part imho.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I checked one of those out at the funshow this past weekend, the PPQ 22 has a Zimak slide doesn't it? That's a pass in my book, course your P22 has one as well

I also looked at the M&P22 compact and was somewhat impressed, the safety works better than on my FS. But not being able to take the full size mags is a dumb decision on S&W's part imho.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The PPQ does NOT use the Zimak slide.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:47:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Picked up a compact at this weekends fun show. Very nice. I need an adaptor now!
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 2:38:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it aluminum? That would be great, and make me a little envious, I love my M&P22 since it's slide is aluminum alloy as well
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#19]
I too am curious at the slide material and quality.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#20]
I just bought one of these 20 minutes ago. It's sweet. And they also had 22 ammo so that was awesome.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#21]
I found these terry interesting, as I've been looking for a gun to replace my Mosquito for my wife and daughter. The gun runs fine, but no matter what I do to the trigger, neither one can handle the DA pull. My 22/45 is great, but it's a bit non-standard with the "bolt" vice slide. The SR22 is out because of the funky "down is on up is off" safety. GSG 1911-22 and P226/.22 conv are too big.  So, the M&P22 Compact looked promising. And when PSA dropped the price to a ridiculous $249, is like they were f-ing daring me. ("He tasks me, and I shall have him.")

Here's the timeline:

Ordered from PSA ($266.99 shipped): 14 Sep
Shipped from PSA: 17 Sep
At FFL: 19 Sep
EWK Arms threaded adapter ordered: 19 Sep ($25 shipped)
FFL takes weekend off
EWK adapter arrives: 22 Sep
P/U from dealer 23 Sep ($15 transfer fee)

So, for a grand total of $306.99, this is in my safe:

I used some Aluminum Black on the billboards on the sides, and 5 minutes later, all the white lettering is a pleasant, low-vis black. MUCH better.

Bottom line up front:  I like this gun way too much.

Fit and finish are excellent.  It has a much higher quality "feel" than my Mosquito or even my prized GSG 1911-22.  It's not the deep blue of the older Ruger MKII bull barrels, but the aluminum slide is nicely finished.  None of that "chalky" feel it seems you can get with the Zamak slides.  The size is perfect; not too small for my meathooks, and not too large for my wife and daughter.  

Trigger has a tiny bit of grittiness, but that will smooth quickly I'll bet, plus there's a good tutorial on NFATalk showing where a few passes with an Arkansas stone will smooth that out.  Trigger pull is very manageable.  No scale, but I'm thinking 5-6lbs.  

Magazine disconnect is a PITA, but that came out quickly.  Easy-peasy. I used these instructions from NFATalk:

With the takedown lever rotated down, drift out the trigger pin from right to left just enough to release the disconnect bar. It’s in its own slot in the frame so there isn’t a need to insert a spacer.
View Quote

I'm not a big fan of external safeties, but it doesn't really bug me since 1) it's unobtrusive; and 2) it's very crisp, on-and-off.  None of that mushiness you see on a lot of economy guns. Think a well-made 1911.

S&W didn't include a wrench for the thread cover, and they torqued the crap out of it putting it on. I was able to adapt a wrench to fit, and when it finally gave way, it did so with a loud "snap."  Tight, tight, tight.  (WTF were you thinking, S&W?)  But, off now for good.

I've only had 200 rounds through it (since I was shooting it in my basement), all CCI Subsonics, and all flawless.  Not a hiccup in the bunch.

And, it's one of the (if not the) quietest hosts I have.

Side note: I can't say enough about EWK Arms, and their threaded adapter for the M&P22 Compact.  Their customer service is stellar, they shipped immediately, the adapter is only $23, which includes a thread protector, and they only charged $3 for shipping (no gouging there).  The adapter itself is beautifully machined and finished, and installs conveniently with a hex wrench at the front.  Terrific option for those who want a threaded adapter.

It looks like S&W has really hit one out of the park with the M&P22 Compact.  And at PSA's $249.99 price, it was the biggest no-brainer I've seen in a while.

You want one of these.  No...you need one of these.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn looks nice.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#23]
I ordered one today for my wife. Should arrive in about a week.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#24]
I didn't even know about these until about 2 weeks ago.  As soon as I saw it, got a price from my dealer.  Mine came in last week and I love it.  Much better than the P22 (I was looking for a reason to rid of it)  I sold to get it.  I haven't shot it much just because I haven't had much time to play around with it, but so far I am very pleased.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:33:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I just got mine out for the first time. I put about 400 rounds through it and had a lot of trouble. The first 100 was with blazer and I didn't have one issue. Then I moved on to the federal auto match 325 round pack and had failure to fires where I'd hear a click but no bang, and failures to eject. Too many to count. I usually don't mind this stuff too much with new guns because they need to be broken in. Or it may have been the ammo. It was getting pretty dirty too.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I just got mine out for the first time. I put about 400 rounds through it and had a lot of trouble. The first 100 was with blazer and I didn't have one issue. Then I moved on to the federal auto match 325 round pack and had failure to fires where I'd hear a click but no bang, and failures to eject. Too many to count. I usually don't mind this stuff too much with new guns because they need to be broken in. Or it may have been the ammo. It was getting pretty dirty too.
View Quote
Sounds like it was ammo to me. I had something similar happen once with my Hk, which had never had a failure. Then one day one bulk box of cheap ammo had close to 50% failure to feed or eject. Switched back to normal ammo and it was fine.

Point is, if the first 100 were fine, and it started after you switched brands, I'd put my money on it being ammo related. If you get failures with some other brands moving forward then I'd start to be concerned.

I'm picking mine up in the next couple days, will probably get to shoot it sometime this weekend or next week maybe. I'll put up a report afterwards also.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#27]
I was also getting brass to the face. If I didn't have glasses on I would have been in trouble. The girlfriend got brass down her shirt and she has a couple good burns between the tits lol.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:56:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I was also getting brass to the face. If I didn't have glasses on I would have been in trouble. The girlfriend got brass down her shirt and she has a couple good burns between the tits lol.
View Quote

Pics or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:03:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

" />
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:16:10 AM EDT
[#30]
LOL!  She has my sympathy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:40:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w59/jbreen1/a415bfa6-c541-4cb3-a86f-69d597329c8f_zpsa0778da7.jpg</a>" />

Any time I take women shooting with me, I always tell them to wear high necked t-shirts, a good friend of mine got the same treatment, unfortunately I did not get to see the results
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Any time I take women shooting with me, I always tell them to wear high necked t-shirts, a good friend of mine got the same treatment, unfortunately I did not get to see the results
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w59/jbreen1/a415bfa6-c541-4cb3-a86f-69d597329c8f_zpsa0778da7.jpg</a>" />

Yea she knows now lol.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 8:05:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sounds like it was ammo to me. I had something similar happen once with my Hk, which had never had a failure. Then one day one bulk box of cheap ammo had close to 50% failure to feed or eject. Switched back to normal ammo and it was fine.

Point is, if the first 100 were fine, and it started after you switched brands, I'd put my money on it being ammo related. If you get failures with some other brands moving forward then I'd start to be concerned.

I'm picking mine up in the next couple days, will probably get to shoot it sometime this weekend or next week maybe. I'll put up a report afterwards also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which HK and what ammo? Curious
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 9:26:47 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

USP Compact 9mm and Winchester White Box bulk 100rd pack from walmart. 2,000 something rounds through it before then with no failures, and no failures after that box either. I traded it for a P2000SK about a year back, so I can't comment on how its doing anymore, but out of the 3 Hk's I still own, and the 5 total I have owned overall, those WWB rounds were the only failures I have experienced.

I got my M&P22 Compact last Wednesday btw, but I still haven't shot it yet. Probably have done several hundred dry fires though with snap caps. Im impressed with its overall feel, and Im excited to hopefully get it out soon. I got it primarily for my wife to train on, and she's doing great with it so far, snap cap wise. Its the perfect size too IMO.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
USP Compact 9mm and Winchester White Box bulk 100rd pack from walmart. 2,000 something rounds through it before then with no failures, and no failures after that box either. I traded it for a P2000SK about a year back, so I can't comment on how its doing anymore, but out of the 3 Hk's I still own, and the 5 total I have owned overall, those WWB rounds were the only failures I have experienced.    

I got my M&P22 Compact last Wednesday btw, but I still haven't shot it yet. Probably have done several hundred dry fires though with snap caps. Im impressed with its overall feel, and Im excited to hopefully get it out soon. I got it primarily for my wife to train on, and she's doing great with it so far, snap cap wise. Its the perfect size too IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotcha, WWB seems to be a well known problem. Honestly I think most Winchester ammo sucks IMO - .22 has a big flat tip that likes to jam and their shells are known to bobble in an 870

For those concerned with the fullsize M&P22 being discontinued, this is actually a good thing IMO. It wasn't up to S&W standards with things like the thin airsoft barrel and mushy safety. I'm almost positive that they will be producing a full size using the compact design in the not so distant future
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had the same problem with mine using Winchester 555 pack, Federal 550 value pack and Federal Auto Match 325 pack. It was the second round in both magazines that wouldn't feed or wouldn't eject.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I had the same problem with mine using Winchester 555 pack, Federal 550 value pack and Federal Auto Match 325 pack. It was the second round in both magazines that wouldn't feed or wouldn't eject.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Took mine out last weekend.  It ran well on Rem Golden Bullets. I had failure to fire issues with a few Winchesters white box rounds. I tried all of the failures twice and none fired then either. They had excellent strikes on the rim, so I blame it on the ammo. I then tried American Eagle lead high velocity.  Those were basically useless. They wouldn't cycle the slide enough to eject and pick up the next round. I have a SR22 that will eat nearly anything. Anything except those same American Eagle rounds. I have the exact same issues with that ammo in the SR22. For that reason I blame the ammo. I have a few more different brands of ammo to try, but haven't had a chance.  Hope to soon.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:34:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Would be interested in some real accuracy testing for the 22Compact. The only references I have seen anywhere are 25 yards and 5". Which I'd guess is really why they only test them at 10 yards??????  Has anyone shot one carefully rested at say, 25 yards??

The following I do not see mentioned in writeups:

The S&W M&P22Compact is a simple SINGLE ACTION hammer design with the hammer fully enclosed. You can put it on safe or shoot it. That's all it does and all you can do.

The SR22P is a double action first shot/single action rest type mechanism with a DECOCKER rather than a safety as such. You can have it loaded with a DA pull to fire, fire it Xtimes, decock it, and fire it again with the DA pull.

If the Full Size M&P 9mm/40S&W line has a trigger like the 22Compact, I see why there is so much trigger replacing going on. Apex, et al.

The SR22P has a decent and far better trigger pull after broken in. Mine has settled in at about 4.5#. The hammer is accessable and the decocker combined with the DA/SA mechanism is a lot more useful than a simple on/off safety.

Grip wise, the 22Compact feels sweet like my Shield which I like very much and CCW as needed. But I have no trouble using the SR22P with either grip and leave the small one on for kiddies.

The reservations I have with buying a 22Compact have to do with the SA action type being so different than the Shield.

Likewise, with no one really having reported accuracy with quality ammo:  CCI MiniMag, Blazer, or some other good ammo.

While its no big deal, for comparison, this is an old one I did on the SR22P:

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=5&f=4&t=148288
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:55:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Got a pleasant surprise when I got home last night.  Fedex package on my porch, with the ORM-D label.  Hmmm...what's this?

My .22 ammo from S&W!  For those who don't know, S&W was running a buy-the-gun-get-free-222 round box of .22 deal.  I expected a far longer wait.  Thanks, Smith.

Regarding the previous post, IMO the Compact is a much better platform than the SR22, precisely because of the SA design.  I can't tell you how many new shooters (and some experienced ones) have trouble with the bizarre "No, down is on-safe, and then push it back up for off-safe" Ruger design.  It might have been a real winner if it just decocked like a Sig, but as it is, it's just a poor design.

The 22Compact is point-and-shoot, one trigger pull weight/style.  Great weapon, and I'll be Smith sells a ton, and drops the Walther/Umarex M&P22 full size.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Got a pleasant surprise when I got home last night.  Fedex package on my porch, with the ORM-D label.  Hmmm...what's this?

My .22 ammo from S&W!  For those who don't know, S&W was running a buy-the-gun-get-free-222 round box of .22 deal.  I expected a far longer wait.  Thanks, Smith.

Regarding the previous post, IMO the Compact is a much better platform than the SR22, precisely because of the SA design.  I can't tell you how many new shooters (and some experienced ones) have trouble with the bizarre "No, down is on-safe, and then push it back up for off-safe" Ruger design.  It might have been a real winner if it just decocked like a Sig, but as it is, it's just a poor design.

The 22Compact is point-and-shoot, one trigger pull weight/style.  Great weapon, and I'll be Smith sells a ton, and drops the Walther/Umarex M&P22 full size.

View Quote

How long ago did you submit your rebate?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

How long ago did you submit your rebate?
View Quote

Submitted online 9/27.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Any current M&P22C deals out there?  Buds has the regular for $318-330 w/free ship and PSA has the compact for 339.xx plus ship..

249.xx sounds real nice..  :)
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That federal is ammo is horrible, I have had nothing but bad luck with it in any auto 22.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Scott,

I understand your point of view, just don't agree.  I carried revolvers, A Colt Gold Cup .45, S&W autos, SIG P220, Glocks, and have for CCW used a Shield and other things.

The SR22P operates most like a SIG.  Down is decock, up is shoot.  The SR22P just doesn't automatically rise the decocker.  On that basis it is quite easy to think through.  More importantly, the newer shooter is not left with a 1911 style system on safe or on fire and no other choices.

I bought the SR22P for something close size wise and trigger pull wise to my Shield.  The SR22P has been quite adequate in that roll.

Better yet, my rifle trained 9 year old granddaughter thought the system quite easy to understand.  She could fire and make it safe.  

The hammer decocker is far more safe than the 22Compact on single action safe, or so I think.

I still haven't seen a carefully done accuracy test with the 22Compact.  I do know the SR22P is adequately accurate.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:24:50 AM EDT
[#45]
I took out my m&p compact today and put 100 rounds of CCI 40 grain and it ran flawlessly. It's a sweet shooting gun. Now besides Smith and Wesson store where else can u get extra magazines ?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:02:51 AM EDT
[#46]
does someone own both fullsize and compact to compare the quality between the two?

Would like the full size for training with centerfire models.  However, not if its junky, but I remember handling one and was fairly impressed at the time.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:32:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I took out my m&p compact today and put 100 rounds of CCI 40 grain and it ran flawlessly. It's a sweet shooting gun. Now besides Smith and Wesson store where else can u get extra magazines ?
View Quote

Look on eBay.  There's a guy selling them for ~$29 shipped.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:05:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Nice pistol, got about 200 rds through it, no problems.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:47:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Is this the same size as my M&P 9c? holster fit is what I am curious about
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#50]
As an interesting monkey wrench in the comparison assuming the purpose was to find a training aid for the owner of a S&W M&P full size auto pistol, in 2013  I bought a Umarex "medium" M&P CO2 BB pistol and 5 magazines.  

The plastic pistol is a dead ringer size wise for a standard M&P.  The trigger function is similiar in that the BB pistol is simply a short DA pull to fire without other controls.  The sights are decent 3 dot copies.  A CO2 cylinder lasts for 4 of the 18 shot BB magazines.  A normal M&P holster is a perfect fit.  Draw and fire practice on an IPSC target is easily done keeping all hits in the A zone through 20 yards.

More fun is to put three pop cans on three vertical pieces of electric wire about a foot above the ground.  Draw and fire three shots. The cans rattle and clang around if hit.   If you hit two of the three, one shot at each, take a step backward.  Repeat.  Hit two of three and take another step back.  At about 20 yards it gets difficult.

When .22s were (are still mostly) unobtainable, a milk carton of BBs lasts a L O N G time.

I liked the set up enough I bought a second one.

Setting up both BB pistols required two things.  First, both shot high so I reduced the height of the rear sight and they shoot to zero at 15 yards.  I simply turned the pistol upside down with the front sight on a slick plastic pad and the rear sight flat on a fine bastard file.  Back and forth a few times reduced the rear sight height.

Second, the top of the trigger where the barrel is activated needs lubed for a smooth pull (and lighter weight).

With those two steps, the sensation is a normal M&P trigger or a Shield trigger that still needs lubed and broken in.  Both pistols show no sign of damage or wearing out.

Still seeing no accuracy info on the .22 Compact besides a 2" at 10 yards or 5" at 25 yards reference, I am not in a rush to buy one.  Considering the safety style SA action of the .22 Compact, the BB pistol is a closer action copy of the M&P system than the .22 is.

I've used the Umarex to introduce new pistol shooters to the idea very adequately.

The BB pistol is a full size copy.  It is too big for my granddaughter to function.  So I bought the SR22P which was a nice first step.  I started her with a CB Long single loaded which goes pop once and nothing more.  She got the hang of it.

I am no fan of the cheap .22s sold by the Walther/Umarex/whoever group, but freely admit the Umarex BB pistols are extremely nice.

I suppose this will get laughed at a lot, but its why they put doors in boxes so you don't have to stay inside all the time.  Trigger time is trigger time.  And with no noise or recoil, you can see your good ones and your bad ones.

Other Useful Info:

Umarex site:  http://www.umarexusa.com/Smith-Wesson-M-P-Black.html#.VExQVVeDe-I

Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005116QN8/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1/179-7283556-6990525?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=11DF6R7XJV7T0F7NHFK6&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687442&pf_rd_i=B00193TWYW

They go $35-40, sometimes with and sometimes without extra shipping.  A lot more $ in stores.

Magazines:  Amazon or Walmart:  http://www.amazon.com/Beretta-Elite-Crosman-19-Shot-Stick/dp/B001BR2YTQ/ref=pd_sim_sg_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0GRJG8B45HKEW9ERBM5G

Pellet Gun Oil:  Always put a drop on the seal area of the C02 powerlet.  If you don't, the seal may leak and will wear out for sure.  Buy this if you need the extra penny for free shipping:  http://www.amazon.com/Crosman-Pellgunoil%C2%AE-Air-Lubricating-ounces/dp/B0002IL6M6/ref=pd_sim_sg_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0GRJG8B45HKEW9ERBM5G
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top