Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 7:59:56 AM EDT
I was at the flea market last week and found a Swedish Lahti m/40 holster for $5.00 and thought it would make a good field holster for my 4.75" MK II Standard. I also noticed that the mag pouches might fit my MK II mags and sure enough they did.

I added a .22 cal cleaning rod I modified to fit and stuck some patches in the oiler pouch.

I'm thinking the bull barreled version of the same barrel length would fit in it too.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:09:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate you. Been looking for a leather holster for my Mk 1 for a long while
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate you. Been looking for a leather holster for my Mk 1 for a long while
View Quote

Even if you have to pay full price they usually go for less than $30.00. You can even get them with just the two mag pockets and no extra pockets. They were made in both black and brown. I like the idea of onboard extra mag storage. I was using a old Mini Maglite pouch before.

Hell, you pay more than that for most any leather holster these days.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top