Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2016 12:29:49 AM EDT
So now that I got my TRP Operator I'm really wanting to get a threaded barrel for it. I just went to the SACS price sheet/work order and it has the threaded barrel option right at $380. Does that include the barrel or is that just for the fitting etc? Hopefully not too stupid of a question.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 12:34:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't take this the wrong way,  but you should give SACS a call and ask them.  They're the most authoritative answer and they're super nice on the phone.  They'll get you taken care of.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 12:48:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't take this the wrong way,  but you should give SACS a call and ask them.  They're the most authoritative answer and they're super nice on the phone.  They'll get you taken care of.
View Quote

No worries, I didn't. In fact you're absolutely right and planned on doing that tomorrow. Was hoping someone would know something. I think I found my answer though however. I just realized I skipped page 7 of their sheet and that answered my question.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 11:43:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So now that I got my TRP Operator I'm really wanting to get a threaded barrel for it. I just went to the SACS price sheet/work order and it has the threaded barrel option right at $380. Does that include the barrel or is that just for the fitting etc? Hopefully not too stupid of a question.
View Quote

I think the price sheet says at the end that all parts are included unless otherwise noted.  I would call to make sure though.  The few things i had them do for me the parts were included in the price.  Never had a barrel installed though.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

That includes the barrel.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 9:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think the price sheet says at the end that all parts are included unless otherwise noted.  I would call to make sure though.  The few things i had them do for me the parts were included in the price.  Never had a barrel installed though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep you are right. That's what I saw after I made my post.
Top Top