Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 1:10:29 PM EDT
I recently acquired a Sig C3.
I really like it.

This linear trigger is a bastard. I feel like a standard pivoting trigger is more forgiving in regard to finger placement.
I have long, piano player fingers and normally shoot with the crook of the first joint on the trigger shoe.

No bueno with this gun. I have to consciously place my finger pad on the trigger for any kind of accuracy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Try a flat trigger
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Try a flat trigger
View Quote

this...or a longer trigger
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Try a flat trigger

I think this is a long trigger. Maybe I'll try a flat.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Try the 10-8 flat trigger.  I have long fingers and find it perfect for me. It also has a permanent overtravel stop, not the screw that can "screw" you
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Try the 10-8 flat trigger.  I have long fingers and find it perfect for me. It also has a permanent overtravel stop, not the screw that can "screw" you
View Quote

This.
Quality trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top