Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 5:26:12 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with the Ready Tactical Kydex holster? As seen in SWAT magazine
Update. It is shipping today and I should have it by Monday. The owner called me and told me he had just finished making it and it was on the way. Has Galco ever called and let you know your handmade order was on the way??
Link to Ready Tactical
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a slick piece. The adjustment screws can either lock this down or let it slip out smoothly. The paddle is super comfortable and the horns lock it in tight to the belt. Re-holstering is a snap. The holster is canted at 15 degrees like this one or vertical its your preferance during ordering. The green is off from the Glock but it looks nice none the less. Overall I give it an A+ and a bargain for custom work.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
That's my buddy Chris' work.  He builds the holsters under the name Ready Tactical from Decatur, AL.  All my USPs live in RT holsters for IDPA and for daily carry.

Thanks for the positive comments!
-BD-
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#3]
When I pick up my G26 I will want another. He should expect orders from some friends at work. Good guy and a great product.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top