Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2017 3:36:37 PM EDT
CT apparently does not make a Instinctive-on for the SP01. So just taking a stab in the dark if anyone knows of a CT Instinctive on laser built for a different gun that may also work on the SP01? I guess it sounds a little weird but I just do not want the Universal laser that does not have the instinctive on for a night stand gun.  Anyone have a suggestion?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a CZ SP01 Phantom and have discovered that a bunch of accessories, mostly in the holster department, that work for a SIG P226, which I also have, work for the CZ. I looked at CT's web site, and doubt it would work, but maybe one of the SIG options could be made work?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a CZ SP01 Phantom and have discovered that a bunch of accessories, mostly in the holster department, that work for a SIG P226, which I also have, work for the CZ. I looked at CT's web site, and doubt it would work, but maybe one of the SIG options could be made work?
View Quote
That is what I was hoping to find out. I hoped someone might know if one of the instinctive touch lasers designed for a different handgun might work on the SP01.
Top Top