Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 11:24:54 PM EDT
Are there any gap fillers for P-09 mags in P-07's?

What is out there to extend P-09 mag capacity to 140mm?

170mm?

Round count in 9mm for each?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:49:48 AM EDT
[#1]
FWIW, CZ USA has 2 round extensions for them, bringing the P09 mag to 21 rounds
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#2]
CZ custom makes base pads for 140mm, I believe it is 22 round capacity with stock internals and either 24 or 26 with cz custom interals, can't remember on that part exactly.

eta just looked it up, 24 capacity with cz custom internals  cz custom 140mm base pad
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CZ custom makes base pads for 140mm, I believe it is 22 round capacity with stock internals and either 24 or 26 with cz custom interals, can't remember on that part exactly.

eta just looked it up, 24 capacity with cz custom internals  cz custom 140mm base pad
View Quote

Any here with direct experience on these extensions. I am guessing GTG but would be happy to hear some comments.

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Any here with direct experience on these extensions. I am guessing GTG but would be happy to hear some comments.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I purchase a few to try them out.  They fit solid and look good...no issues with feeding.  The big issue is that they include a very flat follower...it won't lock the slide back on my P09; none of them.  It's a little disappointing, and not something I'm willing to do without.  I put the original followers back in so it only holds 22 rounds vice the 24 you get with the flat follower.  $38 for three extra rounds is not the best investment if you want the magazine to function like the OEM.  Quality aside, I'm disappointed in the capacity for actual use.  Now, if you don't mine the slide not locking back, you'll get the full 24 rounds in the extensions.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, I purchase a few to try them out.  They fit solid and look good...no issues with feeding.  The big issue is that they include a very flat follower...it won't lock the slide back on my P09; none of them.  It's a little disappointing, and not something I'm willing to do without.  I put the original followers back in so it only holds 22 rounds vice the 24 you get with the flat follower.  $38 for three extra rounds is not the best investment if you want the magazine to function like the OEM.  Quality aside, I'm disappointed in the capacity for actual use.  Now, if you don't mine the slide not locking back, you'll get the full 24 rounds in the extensions.

ROCK6
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROCK6

Thanks for taking time to comment!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top