Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2014 8:25:44 PM EDT
Picked up my black Friday layaway CZ 75BD today. Took her home, cleaned her and went straight to the range.

Fired 150 flawless rds. through her and to say I'm impressed and excited is an understatement. I absolutely love this gun!

100 rds. was Winchester 115gr. whitebox, my go-to range 9mm because it's a good deal at Walmart. Flawless.
50 rds. was Remington 115 gr. I'm not a big Remington ammo guy (always seems kinda weak and wimpy for some reason) but I had a box so it went. Flawless.

What is amazing is the trigger. You hear CZ's can be hit or miss at times, I got a good one. I fired at the 7, 10 and 15 yd lines and all rounds in a group about size of my outstretched hand. I fired a mix of double action and single action but did 1 full mag of 1 shot and decock every time. The decocker puts the hammer in halfcock and this will be my carry position. Smooth!

I can't carry this gun at work but after another range session and a box of Golden Saber testfire, I'm going to put her on house duty.

I was wanting the CZ PCR before but now I've gone from want to NEED.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad you like it!  I have a few thousand through my PCR without a hiccup.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#2]
CZs are by far my favorite pistols. My B, BD police, SP01, and P01 have all performed amazingly. You never end up with one after you get one. I never really shoot any of my other pistols now.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 10:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]
And it has drop free mags. I was expecting the replace the magazine brake but it's already the straight one.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CZs are by far my favorite pistols. My B, BD police, SP01, and P01 have all performed amazingly. You never end up with one after you get one. I never really shoot any of my other pistols now.
View Quote

Loving my B Brushed Stainless, SP-01 Phantom, P09, and 97B!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Picked up my black Friday layaway CZ 75BD today. Took her home, cleaned her and went straight to the range.

Fired 150 flawless rds. through her and to say I'm impressed and excited is an understatement. I absolutely love this gun!

100 rds. was Winchester 115gr. whitebox, my go-to range 9mm because it's a good deal at Walmart. Flawless.
50 rds. was Remington 115 gr. I'm not a big Remington ammo guy (always seems kinda weak and wimpy for some reason) but I had a box so it went. Flawless.

What is amazing is the trigger. You hear CZ's can be hit or miss at times, I got a good one
View Quote
. I fired at the 7, 10 and 15 yd lines and all rounds in a group about size of my outstretched hand. I fired a mix of double action and single action but did 1 full mag of 1 shot and decock every time. The decocker puts the hammer in halfcock and this will be my carry position. Smooth!

I can't carry this gun at work but after another range session and a box of Golden Saber testfire, I'm going to put her on house duty.

I was wanting the CZ PCR before but now I've gone from want to NEED.
View Quote

You did get lucky.  My 2014 CZ-75 Police trigger sucked.  The shop I bought mine at had 10-12 different CZ's in the case.  I tried all of them, the Police had the best but it was still sorry.  Put in a few Cajun parts and now its match grade.  You will love that gun.  I am loving mine.  Up to just over 500 rounds and not a single malfunction.

Here's mine:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top