Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2016 6:21:51 PM EDT
Can't understand why Springfield does not include a mag loader in their XDS pistol.  The springs in the new mags are very stiff and if you have arthritis in the hands,  like I do, bullets are very tough to load.  Solution.... I sold a Glock 19 last year and kept the mag loader.  To ease the use with the XDS mags, I glued pieces of wood (paint stir sticks) into the mag loader to better align the mag in the loader.  Works like a champ, easy fix.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:25:12 AM EDT
[#1]
The mag loaders that come free with guns are not impressive. The best mag loader you'll ever use is: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HBHNHE/  Works on all centerfire pistol mags, single or double stack, easily worth the money, and will save your thumbs a lot of soreness, and time.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Guys watch out !

Original maglula UpLULA pistol loaders would sell near $30 online. Suspect anything else to be a cheap patent-infringing Chinese knockoff.

Best,

Guy TAL
maglula Ltd., Israel
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 11:52:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I just picked up an UPLULA from Amazon for $19. It's awesome. I think it's real.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 4:35:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can't understand why Springfield does not include a mag loader in their XDS pistol.  The springs in the new mags are very stiff and if you have arthritis in the hands,  like I do, bullets are very tough to load.  Solution.... I sold a Glock 19 last year and kept the mag loader.  To ease the use with the XDS mags, I glued pieces of wood (paint stir sticks) into the mag loader to better align the mag in the loader.  Works like a champ, easy fix.
View Quote

Springfield makes some damn stiff XD mags, that is a fact.  The only ones I ever had that weren't were some 10 rounders that came with a pistol manufactured during the AWB.
Top Top