Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2014 5:23:20 PM EDT
What have you modified on yours?

I'm using a 12# Wolf recoil spring, Hogue grip and factory +1 magazine.

The wolf recoil spring solved my failure to feed stoppages. The hogue grip and +1 mag make it more controllable.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a 13# Wolff spring and a stainless recoil spring guide - I was having failures to return to battery, now it's 100%.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
#13 lb recoil spring with a SS guide rod. My LCP eats everything. It is always in my pocket.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 9:26:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing.

Runs great.

Always in my pocket.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 12:50:07 AM EDT
[#4]
laser sight. not really a mod but helps with the crap tastic factory sights
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 1:08:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
laser sight. not really a mod but helps with the crap tastic factory sights
View Quote

Which one did you use.  I am liking the fit of the laserlyte side mounted one, but haven't bought anything.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:20:52 AM EDT
[#6]
An LCP is a "get off me gun" used up close and personal.

I have never understood the complaining about the sights as you aren't gonna be taking the time.

As it is, I can sight and hit a 6 inch target at 10 yards quite easily.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Galloway Precision Stainless Guide rod and 13# springs, TANDEMKROSS Toll-less takedown pin, Mag Guts +1 extension for factory 6rd mag (Includes Stainless Follower).

Also just ordered Hogue Handall grip and thinking about the Sweet Pea Trigger and maybe the Galloway 1.5# reduction spring.

BTW: Will shoot it for the first time tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 1:28:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Galloway Precision Stainless Guide rod and 13# springs, TANDEMKROSS Toll-less takedown pin, Mag Guts +1 extension for factory 6rd mag (Includes Stainless Follower).

Also just ordered Hogue Handall grip and thinking about the Sweet Pea Trigger and maybe the Galloway 1.5# reduction spring.

View Quote

Good luck, if it's anything like mine it should run like a top.
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 8:58:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nothing.

Runs great.

Always in my pocket.
View Quote

Agree
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 11:07:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Agree
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing.

Runs great.

Always in my pocket.

Agree

I'm in on this comment as well....<><....:)
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

got a link for the +1 ext? Never seen those before. I have the Hogue grip that replaces the rear pin, much better grip and very little size added.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Just get a factory Ruger 7 round magazine for the LCP. Reliable and feels great as well....<><....:)
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 12:59:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Ran mine again Sunday with no issues, bone stock.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 5:59:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

got a link for the +1 ext? Never seen those before. I have the Hogue grip that replaces the rear pin, much better grip and very little size added.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://gallowayprecision.com/ruger/lcp/magguts-high-capacity-magazine-conversion-for-ruger-lcp/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top