Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 4:13:45 PM EDT
Picked it up a few days ago, awesome so far.  Unfortunately it came with a Post-Ban 10 round mag, which is a pain in the ass...  Where is the best place to get hi caps for it?  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, if you dont mind me asking, how much did you get it for?  I have been wanting to get one for a while now.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out www.cdnninvestments.com - I ordered mine from there and had it shipped to a FFL.  Their prices on Walther P99s are, by all accounts, below Dealer Cost.  I got the P990 NIB for $299 - if you were to buy it at a gun store, you'd be likely to pay anywhere from $499-599 for it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Is your DAO? Whats the trigger pull like? Also I thought that the CDNN thing was all used guns?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Picked it up a few days ago, awesome so far.  Unfortunately it came with a Post-Ban 10 round mag, which is a pain in the ass...  Where is the best place to get hi caps for it?  

You might not like S&W but their website sells sw99 hicaps for $40, in fact I was surprized to find out they are Mec-Gar.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, mine is DAO, but the trigger pull is beautifully smooth and very comfortable to shoot.  I generally am not a fan of DAOs but the P990 is an exception.  CDNN doesn't sell only used guns, infact the only used guns I've seen them advertise for sale are police trade-ins, but unless they're marked as such, they're new.  Check out their catalog at www.cdnninvestments.com
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#6]
How does the DAO affect getting multiple shots of quickly?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:25:40 PM EDT
[#7]
A few of us went to the range Friday, my buddy brought his Sig P239.  We fired off five rounds at the same time, he might have gotten his five off a fraction of a second faster.  DAO is going to be slower, but its not like you can't cap off rounds as fast as you need to
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#8]
$40 is about as low as you can get factory (MecGar) hi-cap mags for Walther p99.  I got two 16 round walther mags at www.midwayusa.com.  I think they've stopped carrying the walther ones, but they do carry 16 round SW99 mags.   Only difference is the name on the floor plate.  Fit and function perfectly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top