Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2014 10:30:08 AM EDT
Compared to the lcp I used to have, the trigger spring seems at least 200% lighter, the slide return is also at least half as step gas the ruger, even the magazine spring is softer.....   So why did ruger make all theirs' so hard/strong?

I am findin very little to dislike with the Taurus....   The grip I ackward but it's a only 380 so that's the price we pay.

Link Posted: 5/28/2014 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Because it's not going to work for shit anyway, why would they use the proper spring?
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Had one and loved it. I put an rtk trigger spring kit on mine. Great little gun, never had a problem out of mine.

Sold it last week to take advantage of the PSA memorial day sales, and order my first ar.
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Know where I can get a blue gun of it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Because Taurus knows what they're doing.  Absolutely great guns. I've carried my TCP as a backup duty gun for 4 years now and I'm still very happy with how the springs and other parts have held up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Know where I can get a blue gun of it?
View Quote

FYI, rings does NOT make a blue gun TCP yet. They have a Caracal and a PMR30...go figure.

They are always working on new things so keep watching their website.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Taurus .380 TCP and have had trouble with the clip popping out after every round. I don't know if it was the ammo i was using or the gun itself. Any comments?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Because it's not going to work for shit anyway, why would they use the proper spring?
View Quote

Own one, or just a hater?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I've had mine for two years now and had no problems with it or the factory mags. (C suffix)
I have a Promag extended mag that will jam at least once per load. (I think it's more for the earlier models)
It's accurate and reliable but a snappy little fucker.
I put a Hogue grip around it and smoothed the frame seam and edges on the trigger guard.
Still not as nice to shoot as a Beretta 84 but then, what .380 is?
Top Top