Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2015 11:24:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#1]
My vote in JM Custom, its worth the wait.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Off the grid, maybe a 2 week wait.

I bought a Raven when they first came out and it looks nice, never had JM products
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude. Multidoge Kydex. Hilarious!
View Quote

I just ordered from them, a quick order, since I am needing it soon, but if I had the time I would have ordered mine in multidoge. It's awesome!

What kind of holster are you looking for?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
looking for a light bearing IWB. I really like the looks of the JM IWB light compatible V2- looks like some actual thought went into it and I like the trailing wing belt loop. A similar set up could be made from most companies' holsters that I am looking at, but that one looks the best thought out.

BUT

I am really not looking forward to an eight week lead time. At the same time, though, I accidentally let my permit expire, so it may take the state that lomg to get me another anyway.

The OTG or the Raven plus a trailing wing may win, though.
View Quote

I would call/email OTG and see if they can make one similar, it may be a little longer but still not 8+ weeks I wouldn't think. And the multidoge option and possible unicorn dust too.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Ive got a like new raven/tlr1 fs on another board.

Have you looked at dsg? I use raven quick release snaps on a few dsg holsters so I thimk their grommets are similar.

Raven and dsg are my 2 go to companies for holsters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top