Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2015 8:46:52 AM EDT
As the title states I am looking for options for a Kydex Inside the pocket for a shield. I picked the gun up last Monday and love it. The reason I am carrying it in my pocket is because of my job. I install countertops for a big retail chain and am constantly bending over and laying on the ground. I carried my Glock 23 in a Incog during the cold months and it worked great but being its warming up so I wanted something smaller. I have carried it since Tuesday in a Desantis which is nice but I wanted to try a kydex. BTW before any ones says how do you conceal a Shield in your pocket  its so big I'm 6'3 290lbs I got the room LOL.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search for "Alabama Holsters" their kydex pocket holster works well for me.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply, I'm up in the air between them and squared away customs. Do you carry a shield in yours?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the reply, I'm up in the air between them and squared away customs. Do you carry a shield in yours?

View Quote

YES, when I carry my Shield it is in the Alabama kydex pocket holster.  It has some retention, doesn't move around in the pocket, does not print and the holster stays behind on the draw.  I just love this holster for the Shield.  I wear relaxed fit jeans with deep pockets.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do a search for "Alabama Holsters" their kydex pocket holster works well for me.
View Quote

These look great, I just ordered a back pocket holster for my LC9s as well as their belt. I've just been throwing my LC9s in my pocket but it likes to turn sideways and make it hard to get out quickly. I haven't been able to find a company that makes a kydex pocket holster for the LC9s until now. Most places only offer them for the LCP.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:00:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I found one on the 'Bay from Boraii_Kydex that covers the trigger nicely, forms out the pocket shape to break the lines and has a nice hook below the muzzle to pop the guard off on draw from the pocket.

Was pretty dang cheap and works well pocket carrying my Shield 40 in a pair of jeans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top